• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official King DeDeDe Vid Thread. (Updated 4/13)

CO18

Smash Hero
Finally got my gamebridge so now I will start recording vids.

Here are some:

CO18(DDD) vs Gunit(Ike). It was a gamebattles match. He got 4 stocked.. lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAuZPUqyiQo

CO18(DDD) Vs SilverX(Lucario) Match 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts64q8ibJeU Hes got a good lucario

CO18(DDD) Vs Silverx(Lucario) Match 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjIiEv6QoZg&feature=user

CO18(DDD) Vs SilverX(Lucario) Match 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CbAPl-kmI&feature=user (Best out fo the 3 for me)

Ive only got a few so far, there are some more vids up there though.

D13

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this. I'm seriously considering maining DeDeDe now. :bee:

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
UPDATING:
No Fat Chicks. A King Dedede Combo Video *1st good DDD combo vid*
Germ (wolf) vs Zelgadis (ddd) 1 *the sex, watch it*
Germ (wolf) vs Zelgadis (ddd) 2
DSF (snake) vs Zelgadis (ddd) 1
DSF (snake) vs Zelgadis (ddd) 2

Germ (wolf) vs Zelgadis (ddd) 3
No Fat Chicks. A King Dedede Combo Video *1st good DDD combo vid ever*
Zelgadis (ddd) vs CBK (dk) 1
Zelgadis (ddd) vs CBK (dk) 2
CO18(DDD) Vs SilverX(Lucario) Match 2
CO18(DDD) Vs SilverX(Lucario) Match 3
Zelgadis (ddd) vs Lucien (wolf)
Zelgadis (ddd) vs Lucien (mk)

hey CO18. you really are not nearly as good as I expected.
O well, I suppose being knowledgeable cant compensate for bad rolling habits.
Ill but up your lucario matches though, we dont have any of those, and those were pretty good.
EDIT:
that was really in response to your first match, the other two were better.

CO18

Smash Hero
UPDATING:
No Fat Chicks. A King Dedede Combo Video *1st good DDD combo vid*
Germ (wolf) vs Zelgadis (ddd) 1 *the sex, watch it*
Germ (wolf) vs Zelgadis (ddd) 2

Germ (wolf) vs Zelgadis (ddd) 3
No Fat Chicks. A King Dedede Combo Video *1st good DDD combo vid ever*
Zelgadis (ddd) vs CBK (dk) 1
Zelgadis (ddd) vs CBK (dk) 2
CO18(DDD) Vs SilverX(Lucario) Match 2
CO18(DDD) Vs SilverX(Lucario) Match 3
Zelgadis (ddd) vs Lucien (wolf)
Zelgadis (ddd) vs Lucien (mk)

hey CO18. you really are not nearly as good as I expected.
O well, I suppose being knowledgeable cant compensate for bad rolling habits.
Ill but up your lucario matches though, we dont have any of those, and those were pretty good.
EDIT:
that was really in response to your first match, the other two were better.

I actually played those matches with my control stick getting stuck, it would just not move sometimes after chaingrabbing and I would stand there lol but I promised him that I would put those up because he wanted some vids up of his Lucario. That was also the reason for the excessive rolling, it was easier to move around that way because the controller wouldnt respond at times... no ftilts...etc. Had to use c-stick for aerials as well... lol, it just didnt work very well.

I have some more versus him with a new controller that ill put up sometime soon along with some extras.

IvoYaridovich

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4355-9654-5728
Mine didn't make it either, don't feel bad ^^

Though admittedly, my Dedede v Fox vid was more for a laugh from the Waddle Dee's jump attack kill then for a show of skill. Least I found it funny... not sure about anyone else.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
ya, this is an immortal thread, and if everybody who was above average was added, it would be pretty hard to navigate.

fell free to post you vids here and ask for advice, but you go to the front page to learn form the pros.
also, once there is a certain amount of vids for a specific charcter match-up, it will become harder to get up there.

aznxk3vi17

Smash Cadet
I actually played those matches with my control stick getting stuck, it would just not move sometimes after chaingrabbing and I would stand there lol but I promised him that I would put those up because he wanted some vids up of his Lucario. That was also the reason for the excessive rolling, it was easier to move around that way because the controller wouldnt respond at times... no ftilts...etc. Had to use c-stick for aerials as well... lol, it just didnt work very well.

I have some more versus him with a new controller that ill put up sometime soon along with some extras.
IMO you should try using his Inhale more often, and not exclusively for suicide kills. It has slight super armor (similar properties to a grab, thus you can "trade" hits), and can severely interrupt somebody's momentum. Additionally, it can set people up for aerial assaults.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I can probably get my friend to upload some matches featuring characters like Link, ROB, or Yoshi. I don't know how my D3 compares to the others, but I've been told I'm good.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I was pretty unimpressed by the last vid.
the rest were excellent though, especially the second luigi one.
Yeah, I was playing like sh.t that day =/

Is there anyway I can play one of you guys, I want to see how my D3 stands out with others.
where are you from? if its close to where I live maybe we can play...I don't do dittos though. I think they are annoying with Dedede

CO18

Smash Hero
Heres some more Matches.

14Him is ranked #1 on MLG: Gamebattles and he mains Metaknight. O_O
I hate Meta's UP+B and tornado for real now. Matches were close. Of course I forget to record the second one..
Match 1 CO18(DDD) Vs 14Him(Metaknight) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBC2y2vP7Lc

Match 3 CO18(DDD) Vs 14Him(Metaknight): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCHgxRLpsnQ&feature=related (Got killed twice by Mks up+b under 50%. I hate it.

CO18(DDD) Vs BDC (Luigi): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg5qSllwLOo

Met

Smash Ace
Your **** Is Weaak Weaak Weaak ***** Chillin Dude 829 Has The Best Ddd Besides M2k (maybe) Weaaaaak Weaaaak Lolz Lolz Fiaggots Lolz I Am Drug Drunk Drunk So Drunk You Live Inj Florida Good **** Florida Is Like The Wiener Of The United States Of America Gfood **** My Ddd Is Ok Metakighnt Is A Gay ***got Queer Homo Sexual ***** *** ****in *****

CO18

Smash Hero
Your **** Is Weaak Weaak Weaak ***** Chillin Dude 829 Has The Best Ddd Besides M2k (maybe) Weaaaaak Weaaaak Lolz Lolz Fiaggots Lolz I Am Drug Drunk Drunk So Drunk You Live Inj Florida Good **** Florida Is Like The Wiener Of The United States Of America Gfood **** My Ddd Is Ok Metakighnt Is A Gay ***got Queer Homo Sexual ***** *** ****in *****
Why do you always post on here drunk Met?

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
14him, I played him before he started maining MK. I came very close to beating his D3, but I haven't battled him in a while. CO18, would you like to try out my D3?

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Poor Gimpyfish. I thought he'd returned to Melee. Bowser just can't take Dedede. I hope he finds some way to escape the infinite CG.

CO18

Smash Hero

Quondulen

Smash Cadet
The Lucario match was great. ^^

Why didn't you chaingrab Ike? Also use jabs @ your chaingrabs.
The Ike matches are a bit older. The thing is, I've gone a long time without using chain grabs to explore other things in the game. I was hoping to discover other methods to greatness but nothing really compares to the chain grab. So in the past videos where I am not CG-ing and I could have CG-ed, that's why.

From now on I'm going to use chain grabs when I can, much to the annoyance of my friends. The Lucario in the vid was so pissed at me after that match. :laugh:

I'm raising the bar on my friends. I'm confident they will get better, and as a result, I will get better. My #1 problem right now is Pikachu. One of my friends mains him and doesn't play anything else so I really have to push the envelope to make myself better. Inhale is giving him problems at the moment and he's getting frustrated. ;) I've got a new batch of Pikachu vids on the way to show what I mean.

What do you mean by "use jabs @ your chaingrabs"? Do you mean use a jab routine after the chain grab puts them off the stage?

DarkRenji

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I meant the attacks, when you press A during a grab, you give them a headbutt. Don't know what that attack is called. ^^ So let's just call it headbutts during grab, yay.
I've beaten a really good player, who played Pikachu vs me (not his main), you have to play carefull I think. If he spams down-b, you can grab him after using it (I think), when he uses Downsmash, you can DI out of it fairly easy (DI-Up). (I'm from Europe, his name is Gaki if you know him... he mains Toon Link, and ***** me with Toon Link right after, but yeah. )

Samus-T

Smash Lord
The only 2 characters i find very difficult to play against are metaknight and olimar. iv only played about 5 toon links and all you need to do is play on the defense. spam shield grab, ftilt, and toon link has got to be one of the easiest characters to WoP. IMO, toon link is easy >;D

Top Bottom