• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
I'd love to hear more reports on PT, and exactly IF Stamina affects how a Pokemon plays. For instance, someone should just switch Charizard in and keep him in for the rest of the match. If the match finishes, and Char is still the same, stamina was a joke to begin with...

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I'd love to hear more reports on PT, and exactly IF Stamina affects how a Pokemon plays. For instance, someone should just switch Charizard in and keep him in for the rest of the match. If the match finishes, and Char is still the same, stamina was a joke to begin with...
Well the matchs are set to two mins.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I doubt the Demo would change from Day 1 to Day 2 of the event... If anything the entire setup wouldn't have changed.
Day 1 was a week ago and since then they've shown Shiek. I'm guessing at least Olimar, maybe even Snake.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
ok so brawl will be playable toomroo? and someone will be updatin us on information. and swf will move very slow tomrow? is that it?

Shuma

Smash Hero
Why is it that when i changed avatar someone decided it would be fun to use the same avatar.

Curse you Blayde, curse you!!!.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I will be attending whobby tomorrow as well will update with any new info i can get.
Awesome! Take some notes of stuff ^_^
If you can, can you try the Dedede star spit thing? (Eat a Waddle Dee using Suction, and then use it as a projectile)

I.T.P

Smash Ace
try to pick link and do Gimpy's L-Cancel Method, We'd all like confirmation on that...

and do try to take notes and impressions of anything interesting you see, that's allways good.

sorry I'm not there to help this time :p

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
Before you go to Deedeedee or PT, check if there are NEW CHARS available to play.

If Zelda/sheik, snake, or olimar are there play them 1st.

preferably zelda / sheik because i have no idea how they will work out, how does zelda play now, what of shiek's have been nerfed, can you play them seperately or are you inclined to play both at once.

Oh and check olimar if hes there, i wonder how good he will be....

Before you go to Deedeedee or PT, check if there are NEW CHARS available to play.

If Zelda/sheik, snake, or olimar are there play them 1st.

preferably zelda / sheik because i have no idea how they will work out, how does zelda play now, what of shiek's have been nerfed, can you play them seperately or are you inclined to play both at once.

Oh and check olimar if hes there, i wonder how good he will be....
Wow, you're such a genuinely kind person. He's there to report what he knows, not do task for demanding forum members.

ITP, have fun. =D

Peter_Parker

Smash Cadet
NNID
thomfolk
3DS FC
3368-2346-7128
I would really love some solid confirmation on Kirby's item sucking ability. I still think it's a bit of speculation.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Will give hugs for new information.

Remember, a real man strives for honor, not fun!

Okay, fine, you're allowed to have fun, but do so with new characters! .. you know you want to!

Sorry, I can't think of a way to be kind and demanding at the same time.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
please amend the first post shortfuse, I said I might be going to the whobby on the 27th, not tommorows. I'm way too far to go to tommorow's as its in tokyo and I'm in hirakata(further west than kyoto). I don't want any confusions about it.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Okay, okay. I just woke up. Will fix. Yay Curbside. Btw, ITP. Dojo says Dedede's UP+B is cancellable, did you ever try that?

Top Bottom