• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

Black/Light

Smash Master
I hope that if PT is playable who ever goes gets some in depth impresstions on him. I mean, actually give a detailed list of alt colors/ A moves/ what the be moves do and so on. Some how we didn't get much Char B> and Squirt B^ info last time nor detailed A and smash attacks.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I hope that if PT is playable who ever goes gets some in depth impresstions on him. I mean, actually give a detailed list of alt colors/ A moves/ what the be moves do and so on. Some how we didn't get much Char B> and Squirt B^ info last time nor detailed A and smash attacks.
Id like more details on their playstyle. Who the hell cares about costumes.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Id like more details on their playstyle. Who the hell cares about costumes.
I care about both. . .:ohwell:

IDK about you but I want to know if shiny Char (AKA Black & Red/ AKA my fav colors) is a color and WTF this "black and white" costume looks like (they only refered to PT and not the pokemon's color for some reason).
Plus, I want to know some detailed moves. All we got last time other than the B moves was something about Char using claws and his tail. . .

I still have no idea how Ivy's/ Char's B> actually works or how Squirt's B^ actually works. Sad. . . this is like, the one char we have yet to get a really detailed playstyle impression from.

I'd like to see some information on Lucas. He's the only character we virtually know nothing about. I just hope he doesn't have the same Mid air jump as Ness. There needs to be a mother character that doesn't need to DJC. >_>

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I'd like to see some information on Lucas. He's the only character we virtually know nothing about. I just hope he doesn't have the same Mid air jump as Ness. There needs to be a mother character that doesn't need to DJC. >_>

Glad to see that someone agrees with me. Lucas needs some lovin'! :grin:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I care about both. . .:ohwell:

IDK about you but I want to know if shiny Char (AKA Black & Red/ AKA my fav colors) is a color and WTF this "black and white" costume looks like (they only refered to PT and not the pokemon's color for some reason).
Plus, I want to know some detailed moves. All we got last time other than the B moves was something about Char using claws and his tail. . .

I still have no idea how Ivy's/ Char's B> actually works or how Squirt's B^ actually works. Sad. . . this is like, the one char we have yet to get a really detailed playstyle impression from.
Yeh Black Charizard would be awesome...

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Aeris, am I correct in reading on 2CH that the char select screen has empty spaces for hidden characters?

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if the info will come at the same time as last time.I hope we get some decent character impressions, like last time, and I wonder who's playable.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
It's fake, let's move on. Notice how the same JPG artifacts on the characters are repeated. Wait time was 110 last time.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
It's just shopped, they probably rearranged the faces themselves to "fill" the empty spots.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I'm glad we're all posting about the obviously fake picture!

I will tell you, I read these posts like the Count from Sesame Street in my head.

DinnerSonic

Smash Cadet

team battle configuration looks nice.

wait this looks fake... two pikachus???
I think that's an edit, trying to show how many character slots could fit onto the screen, not trying to configure teams or convince anyone. Then again, it doesn't take into account they wouldn't fit if it wasn't widescreen.

Top Bottom