• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
That's funny because the characters for his name are, explicitly in that roster pic, Dedede, as in Day Day Day.

He must be mistaken, the guy you talked to. The katakana in his name are NOT Dee Dee Dee.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I wonder when vids will be up on the web. I want to see some PT in action!

But I guess its a good thing that I looked at tv for the past hour 1/2. . .doesn't seem too be any vids yet.

Chopders

Smash Cadet
6:26お早うございます, Fox. 只今電車に乗りました。只今rode on the train.
名古屋到着は7:20、大阪到着は8:40です。 7:20 arrived in Nagoya, Osaka arrival is 8:40.
7:32 名古屋で新幹線に乗り換えました。 Nagoya Shinkansen he switched to 7:32.
8:24 只今京都です。 8:24只今Kyoto. もうすぐで大阪に着きます。 Soon we arrive in Osaka.  8:47 大阪に着きました。 8:47 arrived in Osaka. まもなく会場に着きます。 Venue arrive soon.
9:54 会場に着きました。 Arrived at 9:54. もうすぐ入場できそうです。 Admission could soon.
10:19 任天堂ブースに着きました。 10:19 Nintendo booth arrived.
スマブラXはジャンプフェスタのような整理券配布はなく、 Bula JANPUFESUTA smap X is not like a numbered ticket distribution,
普通に並ぶ格好となっています。 Normally line up and dressed. 只今110分待ちです。只今wait 110 minutes.
なお発売日の掲示は見当たりませんでした。 Missing some are still posted on the release date.
大画面スクリーンもあり、スマブラの映像を流しています。 There is also a large-screen display, video streaming smap bra.
10:26 ジャンプフェスタの仕様から変わっているようです。 10:26 JANPUFESUTA changed from the specification. キャラは新たにポケモントレーナー、ステージは戦艦ハルバードが選べます。 POKEMONTORENA a new character, the battleship HARUBADO stage is available.
10:30 ドラグーンが使用できます。 10:30 DORAGUN are available. ポケモンはエンテイが登場、オネットも選べます。 Pokemon has appeared ENTEI, ONETTO also available. デデデも選べます。 DEDEDE also available. キャラは16人が選べます。 Cara is 16 people can choose. 非常に混んでおり、確認に苦労…。 Very crowded, struggling… confirmation. スマブラブースはジャンプフェスタより混んでいます。 SUMABURABUSU JANPUFESUTA is more crowded.
10:37 体験できるのは4人プレイでのフリー対戦のみで、1組につき2試合体験できます。 10:37 experience can play in the free play against four, only one set of two games experience.
10:40 デデデの色換えにはピンクがあります。 10:40 DEDEDE change the color pink.
10:43 アナウンスでは、発売日について最後まで全く触れられません。 Announcement 10:43, the release date for the end can not quite touching. まるで避けているような違和感があります。 It seems as if avoiding discomfort. またジャンプフェスタにあった、発売日の書かれたパンフの配布もありません。 JANPUFESUTA was also the release date of the distribution of written PANFU. 何か、少し変です。 Something a little strange.
10:45 ポケモントレーナーとデデデ以外はジャンプフェスタで使用できたキャラと同じようです。 And 10:45 POKEMONTORENA DEDEDE JANPUFESUTA not been able to use the same character.
10:47 使用可能なコントローラはWiiリモコンとクラシックコントローラです。 The controller is available 10:47 Wii Classic controller and a remote control.
10:50 ジャンプフェスタと違い、ブーススタッフによる遊び方の説明が行われています。 Unlike JANPUFESUTA 10:50, How to Play the booth staff have been described. ブーススクリーン前にマリオとピカチュウの着ぐるみがいます。 Stand in front of a screen of Mario and Pikachu costume.
11:00 スクリーンでマリオカートWiiの紹介がありました。 11:00 Mario Kart Wii introduction screen. タイトルロゴが新しくなっています。 Title new logo. またハンドルの実物も初めて披露されました。 Also introduced the first real handle.
12:13 若干すいてきましたので、列に並びました。 12:13 has been slightly less crowded,並びましたcolumn. 待ち時間は80分です。 Waiting time is 80 minutes.
12:17 ポケモントレーナーのプレイの様子が映し出されています。 12:17 POKEMONTORENA shown in the act of playing. キャラの表示は現在使っているポケモンとなります。 Cara is currently using the Pokemon show. 今回は16ステージが選べます。 Stage 16 is the latest available. ピクトチャットも選べます。 PictoChat also available.
12:21 爆薬箱、そしてトゲのようなボールという未公開アイテムを確認しました。 12:21 box of explosives, and the ball like a thorn unpublished items has been verified.
12:25 ピクトチャットのステージは思ったより悪くない感じです。 PictoChat was from the stage at 18:55 bad feeling.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I'd just like to point out I didn't ask anyone how DDD was pronouncd, I just gave Dyce an answer based on how his name was pronounced in games/television.

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
**** when are they gonna talk about pokemon trainer's alternate costumes (hopes for female or rocket!)

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Onett and Pictochat are playable....hold on.....Onett!?!?!?!?

edit: double post? wtf?

Dragoon was seen as an item. Also the time bomb and the spike bomb.

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
YAY! New items! Pictochat! Triple D! It's a SPECTACULAR EVENING is it not?

My dear friends, this evening has made me realize how truly close the game is! it's ALMOST HERE YAY!

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
I want to help out by translating~
So all the new info is being updated on those blogs? Should I begin there?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
**** when are they gonna talk about pokemon trainer's alternate costumes (hopes for female or rocket!)
Don't even worry about those. They aren't happening. Sakurai already confirmed that Wario is the only one with an alternate costume.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Dragoon was seen as an item. There are also a few new items such as a time bomb and spike bomb.
Onett and PictoChat are playable stages.
Classic Controller and Wiimote are available controller choices.

amost

Smash Apprentice
from the 2ch thread...

at Ike's victory, it's something like "I only fight for whom I should protect" and then "Using descretion, I won't be nice"

...sorry for my crappy tranlations...

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
from 2CH
Battlefield
Temple ONETTO
DORUPIKKUTAUN ORUDIN Bridge
YOSSHISUTORI NORUFEA
SUMA village battleship HARUBADO
AMADA sky space industry
PictoChat MEIDOINWARIO
POKEMONSUTAJIAMU siege warfare 2

NEW STAGE!?!? AMADA Sky Space Industry???

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
prepare to be disappointed.
Especially since Nintendo and the Brawl development team ignore us outside of musical pieces, playable characters, stages (they ignore us with past stages; NO ONE F***ING LIKES YOSHI'S ISLAND 64!), assist trophies, (basic) online, and a story mode. O, and how much we are obssessed with multiplayer, have lives, like facing other people, and want everything online. Apparently Sakurai never got the memo that WE LIKE ALTERNATE COSTUMES, AND HATE ALTERNATE COLORS! No one likes alternate colors. No one prefers them over alternate outfits. EVER!

As for Onett-were ALL the returning stages playable=??? I want to hear if my fav Melee stage, Rainbow Cruise/Ride got a new musical score, what it is, and what it sounds like! :) And I bet that MOTHER 1 Blizzard or whatever song probably plays on Onett! :)

I'm gonna laugh when I see all the PT alternate colors! :laugh: Watch us get a pink Charizard, orange Squirtle, and pee yellow Ivysaur! :chuckle:

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
they comment about meta knight and diddy maybe they say something about ike,i'm really worried about him

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
from 2CH
Battlefield
Temple ONETTO
DORUPIKKUTAUN ORUDIN Bridge
YOSSHISUTORI NORUFEA
SUMA village battleship HARUBADO
AMADA sky space industry
PictoChat MEIDOINWARIO
POKEMONSUTAJIAMU siege warfare 2

NEW STAGE!?!? AMADA Sky Space Industry???

Space Armada= Lylat Cruise

YSM

Smash Apprentice
Especially since Nintendo and the Brawl development team ignore us outside of musical pieces, playable characters, stages (they ignore us with past stages; NO ONE F***ING LIKES YOSHI'S ISLAND 64!), assist trophies, (basic) online, and a story mode. O, and how much we are obssessed with multiplayer, have lives, like facing other people, and want everything online. Apparently Sakurai never got the memo that WE LIKE ALTERNATE COSTUMES, AND HATE ALTERNATE COLORS! No one likes alternate colors. No one prefers them over alternate outfits. EVER!

As for Onett-were ALL the returning stages playable=??? I want to hear if my fav Melee stage, Rainbow Cruise/Ride got a new musical score, what it is, and what it sounds like! :) And I bet that MOTHER 1 Blizzard or whatever song probably plays on Onett! :)

I'm gonna laugh when I see all the PT alternate colors! :laugh: Watch us get a pink Charizard, orange Squirtle, and pee yellow Ivysaur! :chuckle:
Well, that old pic of Charizard was baby-poop green, so anything is possible

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Top Bottom