• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

icymatt

Smash Lord
I find it rather interesting that Zelda isnt a starter.

But, he said in a previous update characters are sometimes unlocked in the Subspace Emissary... And Zelda is one of the captured princesses. So once you rescue her, you will most likely unlock her.

If Chris unlocks her, what will her Down-B move behold?
Who said Zelda isn't a starter?

This is just another demo.

Boofer

Smash Ace
I find it rather interesting that Zelda isnt a starter.

But, he said in a previous update characters are sometimes unlocked in the Subspace Emissary... And Zelda is one of the captured princesses. So once you rescue her, you will most likely unlock her.

If Chris unlocks her, what will her Down-B move behold?
XDXDXDXDXDXD! Who said that was the starting roster?

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
Yes, Zelda should be a starter. If anything, her Down Special should just be left out! Just not programmed. You use it, and nothing happens!!!

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I'm hearing SSE is playable. Can somebody confirm this? from the 2ch forums? ONe says about SSE: "I think it is premature ejaculation" lol

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Info is coming slowly...WE NEED PT INFO! BTW, each demo has exclusive characters (E 4 ALL had Sonic, Jump Festa had Kirby and Wario (exclusive at the time) and this one has Dedede and PT.

ssbkid~

Smash Apprentice
"Pokmon Trainer disappears on certain stages. he was not present on Delfino Plaza. "
he misspelled pokemon....looks like he is in a rush

YSM

Smash Apprentice
Well if we get a Pokemon as boring as Shaymin, we better get Darkrai too

Shiny Pidgey

Smash Cadet
"New Pokemon: Shaymin (There seems to be some translating errors. We don't kow if this is a legendary Pokemon or some kind of small hedgehog)"

... It's both, buddy.

Top Bottom