• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
Even though this is some sort of demo, I can't wait to see the alternate colors for all the characters. There are so blank spots, and it would be nice to see the Dedede and Pokemon Trainer's colors.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Why do you hate bomberman? he's as much an Icon as MegaMan or Sonic in his own right. Sure, his last five or so years of games have sucked, but so have theirs. You've obviously never actually played a Bomberman game, or you're just a member of the Megaman/ Geno cult. I think Bomberman has a great chance in Brawl, if not only because of the great relationship between Hudson and Nintendo.
LOL! ARe you stupid....I LIKE BOMBERMAN! But only his old games. Sonic has sold 45 million plus units. Megaman has sold 30 million plus units. Bomberman has sold BARELY 10 million units, and he has the most games. Who cares about Hudson, all their games for the last ten years (besides MP1-3) suck. You overspeculate with me...I've played over a dozen Bomberman games, and owned like 6 on the NES and SNES. Next time think before you talk. IF Geno and Megaman were in Brawl, then I'd want Bomberman. But the fact is, he's a class D character who hasn't had a good game in over 10 years.

Megaman's last good game was really X8 3 years ago, and Sonic Riders less then 2 years ago was good. Bomberman Land and that Xbox 360 Bomberman were two of the worst reviewed games this decade. Seriously though-go ask 100 random people if they know who Megaman, Sonic, and Bomberman are, and see the diffrence. Great relations means nothing...all Hudson makes now are crappy party games, like they turned Bomberman into (the same formula, but it gets worse and worse).

As for the demo...that was a very intresting read! :) I saw what I wanted to see....King Dedede playable at the demo! But more importantly, THE ITEM OFF SWITCH! DEATH TO THE HAMMERS, SUPER SPICY CURRY, AND HEALING ITEMS! (except maybe team heal) :)

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Hidden Characters? No Jigglypuff?? What's a Recombination Model?

Cara hidden
キャプテン・ファルコン Captain Falcon
クリスタル Crystal
ソニック Sonic
シーク Seek
ガノンドロフ Great King of Evil
スネーク Snake
マルス Mars
リドリー Ridley
ミュウツー Mewtwo
Mr.ゲーム&ウォッチ Mr. Game & Watch
モデル換え(亜空以外で手に入る) Recombination model (available in a non-empty nitrous)
ネス Ness
ルイージ Luigi
ルカリオ Lucario
ブラックシャドー Black Shadow

Sputnikk8156

Smash Journeyman

Cara hidden
クリスタル Crystal
ソニック Sonic
シーク Seek
スネーク Snake
マルス Mars
リドリー Ridley
ミュウツー Mewtwo
ネス Ness
ルイージ Luigi
ルカリオ Lucario
ブラックシャドー Black Shadow
Recombination Model is a Primid...and thats more then likely a fake roster.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Who's the "Great King of Evil"? Ganon? And who's Seek? I also suppose the Recombination Model is the Primid.
Seek is Sheik, and that whole post is about two days old.

It's either been proven fake or forgotten about, so don't worry about it. It's NOT from the demo. This should be demo news, guys.

RyanCE

Smash Cadet
The characters in that list:

Captain Falcon
Krystal
Sonic
Sheik
Ganondorf
Snake
Marth
Ridley
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
Primid
Ness
Luigi
Lucario
Black Shadow

SAMaine

Smash Journeyman

Cara hidden
クリスタル Crystal
ソニック Sonic
シーク Seek
スネーク Snake
マルス Mars
リドリー Ridley
ミュウツー Mewtwo
ネス Ness
ルイージ Luigi
ルカリオ Lucario
ブラックシャドー Black Shadow
We've already seen this a week ago!

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
I find it rather interesting that Zelda isnt a starter.

But, he said in a previous update characters are sometimes unlocked in the Subspace Emissary... And Zelda is one of the captured princesses. So once you rescue her, you will most likely unlock her.

If Chris unlocks her, what will her Down-B move behold?

Top Bottom