• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Georgia Brawl Power Rankings - Updated 08/16/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
YAY ***** STOP TROLLIN BRAWL.

I mean do you even remember wtf your combo is anymore? And you need to get at my Stunt Fighter Pilot metaknight. It's pretty comical.

Highly Technical.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
YAY ***** STOP TROLLIN BRAWL.

I mean do you even remember wtf your combo is anymore? And you need to get at my Stunt Fighter Pilot metaknight. It's pretty comical.

Highly Technical.
Man I know what my combo is, I just have a lot of them ok? I've got the OFF DA TOP, the DOOSH DOOSH to DOOSH DOOSH, the Wat? and many, many more. You can get yourself a copy of these combos for only $19.95 if you call 1-800-441-2400. I repeat, 1-800-441-2400.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
When the next rankings come out what changes do you guys see in them for June/July/Whenever.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
well, weve really only had 1 tourney we could count since the pr update. The random waba weeklies don't do too much since most dont show up.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Lounis, if you check the group, I've put up all the results from the tournaments that have been held since the last update, save for last weekend's Waba weekly. I think we should update them soon-ish, perhaps mid-June?

-Rayku

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Depends how many tournies we get under our belt i suppose. We've currently only got two to deal with atm, and im not sure how many there will be by mid june. Should we have like a minimum number of tournies before we can officially update it?

bigman40

Smash Master
You could probably update it after the monthly in June. Since we have the flag day tourney and the monthly, you guys should have enough information to make updates.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I have three sets of results up. One of which only has like 10 people on it because I don't know what's true and what's not.

Get me more results, and I'll post them. Then we'll have something to go off of.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
is there a GA thread where i can list my name next month about who i main and where i stay at :p

Maybe ill make Honorable mentions when i get there next month!!

j/k im not that good

Rayku

Smash Lord
is there a GA thread where i can list my name next month about who i main and where i stay at :p

Maybe ill make Honorable mentions when i get there next month!!

j/k im not that good
Always good to see new faces.

Are you living in GA or something?

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Well, I suggested the Waba monthly since Atl Revival and Waba are on consecutive weekends. It'd be a waste to no count the tournament following Revival.
Oh yeah well that makes sense. Earlier when you said the nextmonthly i was thinking august for some stupid reason. Anyways yeah after the waba monthly maybe this should be updated?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
imo

1. Kismet2
2. Biglou
3. P-1
4. Chops
5. Desu
6. Scatt
7. Rayku
8. Zom~B
9. Dyno
10. GTR

honorable mentions (no order)
albino
octix (best lucario)
antic
billy
umby
im sure im forgetting some people

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
imo

1. Kismet2
2. Biglou
3. P-1
4. Chops
5. Desu
6. Scatt
7. Rayku
8. Zom~B
9. Dyno
10. GTR

honorable mentions (no order)
albino
octix (best lucario)
antic
billy
umby
im sure im forgetting some people
Psh i wish man, I mean I've placed pretty well at the past 2 tourneys but i don't think that's really enough.

I know Rayku wont want to be on the list b/c he doesn't want to i think and billy is really deserving but he is moving :(:( and octix and Jamaal as well as umby, Elliot, Tong, Scatz, Wizzle, and albino (but I'm assuming he will take the spot rayku has in your list) are all really good so idk. There are just so many people.

But top ten would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom