• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
It´ll be a lot more easy if you put an @@ or "new" next to the new videos instead of a * ... just presing Ctrl+F and input that "code" in the frist page to find new ones...

some words/letters missing on that "bunch of words" that I just writh... I hope you understand:ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:
So a code, you mean. I guess I could try that from now on. But for the Kirby video all you had to search for was "Kirby" wasn't it? :psycho:

fos

Smash Cadet
why it was so fu****n difficult to record videos inside the jump festa?? in the E4All the nintendo's girl only said with a nicely voice.. oohh no cameras pliz guys.. unless the japan people had more caution...

Noa.

Smash Master
This is really good. We get to see a LOT of Final Smashes in action. Along with how the characters moves work. The Fox falling off the stage in Landmaster was funny. And the 4 way super sudden death was COOL. Thank you for creating this.

M.K

Level 55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=377oTsXAC7Y

Japanese brawl commericial. Only about thirty secs. long.
*Deep Breath*

Cool!! Thanks Phlemingo, you really come through when we least expect it!

I'll try to summarize the commercial:

:02: Mario's "Hat Trick" Taunt includes a little spin!

:04: The Banana Peel animation is short and has that typical "bounce" sound

:09: Pikachu's Taunt from Melee (?)

:14: First Video with K.K Slider performing in the background!

:16: New Pork City and the Ice Climbers! Snazzy!

:18: The different Kirby Stones return

:26: Mario's Final Smash leaves patches of fire on the top and right platforms. A nice effect!

If there is any more important things, feel free to add on.

M.K

Level 55
No, the only videos with Pokemon Trainer are the Conference Video, and apparently the ones shown at JumpFesta, which nobody was able to obtain -.- Pansies, I don't care if you get the death penalty, just get us a **** video!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Ok these are some of the most revealing videos yet.

One, the use of crawling is just like wding backwards...so it has a use ;)

Two, the ICs SideB looks cool haha I think it may have the freezing effect because white snowy powder flies around.

Three, takes forever to change pokes, at least they can't be hit when they are in the ball, and hopefully you can have control over the timing once they're in.

Four, King Dedede lying down is the funny thing IN THE WHOLE SERIES OMG!!!! Best taunt EVAH!!!

Five, nevermind the rapestaff, Ivy has the RapeVine!

Six, Warioware looks so wacky!!! That will be entertaining in its own little way.

Seven, Pikachu walking behind Bowser...cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute + cute!

Danon

Smash Apprentice
Anyone notice that Squirtle, NOT Pokemon Trainer, has his own picture Icon at the bottom of the screen in the the second T.V. Spot.

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
yoshi can crawl backwards!!! we did´t get that from E for All:) maybe any character can crawl dispite gympy says:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon Trainer in action was an awesome find. It looks like the switching between Pokemon will be about as long as the Zelda/Sheik transformation.

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
PT really interests me as a character, especially that tiny bit where they do a combo thing using a switch. You know, the Ivysaur throw then switching to Charizard to carry on with a flamethrower? =D Awesome. My only quarrel is how will Ivysar hold items like the sword? In his mouth, or with a vine, or what?

kamekasu

Smash Ace
I love how there's VO for Pokemon Trainer. "いけ! リザードン!!"
The Pokemon switch-in/out seems to be fast enough. I was afraid it was going to be slow and unfair.

Top Bottom