• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Fathom

Smash Rookie
If i was there i think i would have had to tell the girls to stfu lol.

Nice vids tho

legendofme

Smash Journeyman
Okay someone answer me this. Now the new l-cancel. Gimpy said that this one is done by fastfalling first and then doing the air move. Then he said it removes all of the lag from them. I know this is not 64 and its not melee. It plays totally different from both. But when he says all of the lag does he mean almost like the 64 version where just there is no lag at all, and your free to do whatever you wanted. Or just normal l-canceling from melee? Like I said I know this is different. But this intrigues me...If so I like this game even more.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
hello im new and this thread is nice
but i have a problem i cant game online on my wii

This thread is not about asking questions about technical issues. Go to nintendo.com and look for instructions on how you connect your Wii to the internet.

Whut

Smash Cadet
Kirby's FS looks disappointing.

I don't know, it's hard to see.

It seems like he still won't be a very good charactrer
I wouldn't judge if a character is 'good' or not by their final smash.
Anyway, it's nice to see a Jump Festa video. I've been lurking around, waiting for one.

Ah, but, I think it's difficult to record a video at the Jump Festa convention I believe.

edit: You're not supposed to make a video of -anything-. o;

NastyMcMean

Smash Apprentice
Sry if its obvious but... WHERE IS THE KIRBY FS, and how could you get access to such a video???? What section is it under...... am i missing something, what media gave you access to a video of kirbys final smash????????????

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Sry if its obvious but... WHERE IS THE KIRBY FS, and how could you get access to such a video???? What section is it under...... am i missing something, what media gave you access to a video of kirbys final smash????????????
What he said!

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
It´ll be a lot more easy if you put an @@ or "new" next to the new videos instead of a * ... just presing Ctrl+F and input that "code" in the frist page to find new ones...

some words/letters missing on that "bunch of words" that I just writh... I hope you understand:ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

Top Bottom