• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
I'm thinking of rearranging the videos by Stage. Because date just doesn't mean anything anymore. Might make finding stuff easier. Should I go ahead and do this?
actually that's a good idea
i like seeing battlefield matches more than others

I

i8waffles612

I'm thinking of rearranging the videos by Stage. Because date just doesn't mean anything anymore. Might make finding stuff easier. Should I go ahead and do this?
If you do that I would love you forever.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Oh yeah, Aryman, stage organization would be awesome. And maybe even subsequent breakdowns into FFAs and 1v1s if it applies?

M.K

Level 55
Still, we haven't seen somebody use Donkey Kong's Final Smash to that degree YET! It still isn't the best, but it isn't something to crap on.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
You know, it's really funny to me how every time there's a match of Donkey Kong doing good that's going on at the moment, the person is recording something else, like Meta Knight V.S. Sonic (something we've seen ten thousand times!). Does anyone happen to know of any videos where Donkey Kong wins a match? Probably not. I don't even think there is a 1 on 1 match of Donkey Kong playing.

If you look in the video that Gimpyfish62 posted, you'll notice near the beginning, that the camera drifts off to the right screen for a couple of seconds. There's a match with Donkey Kong fighting, and it looked like he was doing very well. Why couldn't people record any of those matches? Honestly, it's like everyone hates Donkey Kong these days...

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Well, Donkey Kong is actually my number one favorite Nintendo character, but it just seems like everyone else dislikes him. Every time I asked someone about Donkey Kong at E For All, they would just say something like, "Well, we all know Donkey Kong isn't the most popular character..." I don't know. I just feel like us Donkey Kong fans didn't really get to see anything from E For All about our favorite ape.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Im maining DK in Brawl with Zamus. Us DK fans are still around dont you worry, just none went to E4A.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess you're right... In my opinion, everyone was just trying out the characters they thought were the best, not the characters they liked. Did you see how many people played Mario and Meta Knight? I mean, they were played so much that it started to get annoying having to see them in a match. That's the problem in Melee as well. Everyone played Marth, Fox, and Sheik for a reason... That's why so many people keep asking for a tier list in Brawl. They just want to know what character they'll be playing next, rather than playing their favorite character.

Oh, and I'm definitely maining Donkey Kong in Brawl as well. :chuckle:

Ice Ninja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Iceninja77
From what I've seen, the lightning bolt shrinks down other characters. Since Pikachu is an electric type pokemon though, I guess it makes him bigger instead.

IceClimbersUser1

Smash Cadet
hey did anyone else notice at 3:22 of the movie that silver777 posted, that diddy kong picked up electrode before it blew up, if u can do that for real, that would be awesome!

Pieman0920

Smash Master
That item that made Pika even bigger than a mushroom would have...I can't tell what it is for the life of me. It looks like it has a mechanical core, but it's hard to tell due to the light. There isn't any series in particular I can think of that it would be from. (Maybe Pikachu isn't actually bigger than he normally would be with a mushroom, and the item just causes a random effect?)

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I did not notice that...I guess you have earn more then we think...But still I wonder what should happen, if completing SSE mean you gain the majority of the characters...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I did not notice that...I guess you have earn more then we think...But still I wonder what should happen, if completing SSE mean you gain the majority of the characters...
*facepalm* That's the demo screen from EforAll.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Aryman, are you going to go ahead with the Stage -> FFA/1v1 organization of the videos?

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Aryman, are you going to go ahead with the Stage -> FFA/1v1 organization of the videos?
Yep, actually I was planning to do it today while listening to your podcast haha. Finals have got me a bit busy, and I'm sure you can relate.
Thanks for the offer Meta-Kirby, but there's a certain way I want to get this organized.

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
On the Pikachu v Sonic video that was posted.

1. I didn't know that non-direct attacks could open a smash ball, Pikachu did it with Thunder. That's very interesting to me.

2. If indeed, the lightning bolt normally makes opponents smaller, but instead makes Pikachu huge, we could see somehting big in items that work differently for different opponents. There has already been a small measure of this with Pikachu riding crates and Donkey Kong having a much easier time lifting crates.

Top Bottom