• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Desruprot

Smash Lord
The Lightning Bolt that shrinks people, my guess is that it is an item that is an homage to Mario Kart, afterall there is a stage that was confirmed by one of the early videos, either E3 or the other one on the Dojo...

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Nice, I like the Pikachu video. It's one of few good ones I've seen of Pikachu.

WoodyWiggins

Smash Journeyman
I have a question about the floaty-ness(nessnessness), does it ruin the game or is it just difficult to adjust compared to melee? Also, is it true that Brawl's gameplay will be more aerial-centric?

iMichael

Smash Lord
We might get a couple of videos. Unless they are gonna be like the people at E-For-All and be gay about recording, but the public better have some balls and ignore them and do it anyways.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
hmm interesting. If we get any gameplay vids from that post them here.

As far as organizing the videos I can work on that now.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
OK! Finally, videos have been reorganized on the first post. Split them into Subspace, Misc., 1v1 and Free-for-All. Also all vids posted are on there. As always new videos are marked with a *.

If you find any new videos from today's Japan event post them here!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Thanks everyone. Though Youko, compared to your podcast this was small potatoes! Just something else to pass the time while we all wait for Brawl eh?

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Thanks everyone. Though Youko, compared to your podcast this was small potatoes! Just something else to pass the time while we all wait for Brawl eh?
True. lol. But I found some videos I haven't seen yet. Thanks.

Didn't notice the Lightning Bolt makes your opponents big also. That REALLY sucks.

I

i8waffles612

The person playing Peach in the 1st video is really good, so are the people playing Samus and Peach in the 2nd video.

Also thanks Aryman for reorganizing them :)

Top Bottom