• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

RiptheReaper

Smash Apprentice
In the long vid(how to play i think) in the Multi-man brawl part after target test(3:40 i think not sure)u guys noticed Zelda's portrait then dissapear? any idea y is that? my bad if its nothing.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Mario "smack" Wario. That part made me lol the most. I like how Olimar's FS works, geniuses!!!

:034:

Smash Hero
Aryman, if you wanna avoid the censor, just use [ SIZE=1 ].

fag

You can also use italics, bold or underline to avoid said censor.

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Now I think of it... the updates are now depending on the outside (meaning reviews and commericals) (Yesterday Sheik with Famitsu, the attacks of all chars after Coro Coro (this doesn't have to mean something but okay xP and the commercial from today with end of day..)

Baconater

Smash Cadet
i was kinda expecting something different from olimar's fs. Maybe a horde of pikmin or the pikmin all combining to do something crazy.

courte

Smash Lord
looking back at that diddy dk video, i wonder if anyone at any of the game demo's has tried to guard against the footstool jump

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else notice how Kirby did his taunt on Battlefield, and Dedede on Bridge of Eldin? Argh, come on new Kirby stages before Brawl's release! Fountain of Dreams please!

(Also worth noting, Sonic on Lylat Cruise, Diddy Kong on Rumble Falls = unlockable Sonic and DKC stages, probably)

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Brawl gonna be the best game ever.
unless they make another smash
or brawl 1.2 or sumtin
O_o

Top Bottom