• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
So are there any vids of people who aren't terrible? I'd rather not watch all 100 of them myself. Thanks.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
It's Phazon Suit, you can tell by the Orange Visor
...Ya, the Dark Suit has an orange visor, too. -.-
Well, the Phazon Suit is black...
Ya, which is why I say that looks like the Dark Suit colors. The Phazon Suit is black where the Varia Suit is orange and silver where the Varia Suit is red and yellow. Samus' helmut is obviously a brownish-copperish color in those shots and not silver.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
It's a different game with different physics, gameplay and control scheme.

You can't just expect anyone to just pick it up and master the game right away.

If you CAN... that would be impressive.

Garuda

Smash Ace
When I first played Melee, I wasn't prepared for the change of physics from that and SSB. I sucked, absolutely, but I did not suicide like crazy.

Fawriel

Smash Master
...man, that's far too much to comment on.
I liked the video of Pika vs. MK. It was basically random running around with the occasional "Pika!-BAM!" Fun times.

Posting to subscribe.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
From what I've seen, I think he carries a shield around him and then whenever you're inside it while he moves around, you can't get hurt....?

Idk, I could be completely wrong, I don't even play Pokemon, lol >.<

-Knux-

Smash Ace
From what I've seen, I think he carries a shield around him and then whenever you're inside it while he moves around, you can't get hurt....?

I heard Gardevoir protects you from projectiles as long as you are within the shield.

SeriousWB

Smash Apprentice

The big spherical shield thing pokemon, reflects/blocks all projectiles that strike the shield.

Edit: Mother flub... Knux Echidna beat me to it, so I shall hunt him down..

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
That video confirms either the rest of the song from the Dojo that's already been given to us, or a new song altogether for the "My Music" option. The music playing is from the second or third "world" in Kid Icarus. Good find!
ZOMG Could it be?! OVERWORLD! All my Kid Icarus dreams have come true! :bigthumbu

Top Bottom