• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Since people are able to play as Zelda for the subspace emmisary plotline, has Shiek been confirmed or deconfirmed yet?

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok guys, you don't have to tell him 20 times it's a replay. It still doesn't remotely answer his question of whether or not there was any evidence to show if Sheik was still intact or if Zelda got a new down B move.

Sheesh >_>

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
So, they were lying to us when they said Sonic only had different colored wristbands! Poppycock! Too bad he doesn't have Shadow's stripes, but black is enough. He still has he blue glow though.

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
I think someone should see if they can make videos that are compilations of a certain character's special moves. I would love to see how the moves have changed for the returning characters, and I'm still unclear as to what the other special moves are for the newcomers.

T-major

Smash Champion
this sucks... Youtube won't load videos one my computer D: also, the bowser picture oat the top of the forums doesn't show up... don't know if they are related...

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
It'd be a bad loss for Mario mains, but it won't stop me from Maining him once more!

I'm looking forward to Subspace Emissary most, I dont know why, but I so want to
play that. More video's wont do it for me, I want to uncover all the secrets myself!

Top Bottom