• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Also this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9COeW9Wmxs

But it's old heh.

They're not really being played by someone... It was just a replay.
old...and NEW!!, well, extended!!, it shows a little playable part, with Mario and ZELDA!!! (yei!!!) fighting primids, this is the first video of zelda actually fighting, aside from getting killed or doing Din's Fire, but it doesnt reveal anything new, she only uses normal attacks, but she has her lightning kick, which was revealed before anyway.

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
THOSE BOOTHBABES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH..

So **** annoying!

Grrr...

Anyway, subspace looks super slick, its not like Adventure mode in melee, wich was basicley a Clasic mode with some awkward levels in between.

This really looks like a good solid 2D platform game, with a dash of smash.

Awesome.

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
Picking your character in the SE confuses me. Didn't the player pick Peach, and then it cut to Mario and Zelda fighting Primids?

Rash

Smash Ace
Why do the girls always have to yell the ****ing countdown?!

Seriously, you'd think they'd get tired after doing it the first hundred or so times!

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Why do the girls always have to yell the ****ing countdown?!

Seriously, you'd think they'd get tired after doing it the first hundred or so times!
They do it because they are paid to, and give them a break. At least they are hot. At least from when I saw their faces in some gamepro videos, they were hot.

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
Picking your character in the SE confuses me. Didn't the player pick Peach, and then it cut to Mario and Zelda fighting Primids?
It looked like there were two players and they each got to pick two characters. So, for example, the player who picks Mario can also pick Peach, and when Mario gets KO'd, he will get to play as Peach.

The mechanic really reminds me of an older sidescroller game, but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
It looked like there were two players and they each got to pick two characters. So, for example, the player who picks Mario can also pick Peach, and when Mario gets KO'd, he will get to play as Peach.

The mechanic really reminds me of an older sidescroller game, but I can't seem to put my finger on it.
That is what happened. One chose Mario so it goes to Zelda, then the other pressed A or whatever then Peach and A on Peach auto sets Kirby as 4th.

I always thought that concept of every stock being a different character would be a sweet addition to Brawl :p Multiplayer wise, like in tourneys ;)

Big One

Smash Cadet
Very nice vids, hoping to see an even more extended version of the Mario and Zelda battle footage.

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . .. So now people can play as Zelda in SSE but no one pressed Bv? Unless that vid was pre-made by Sakurai theres no D*** reason someone wouldn't do that! Got me more heated than that Nintendo event where NO ONE playing MK could press 1 and do that **** FS on the vids:mad: (Thats one place the Booth girls could have helped).

And I like the Booth honeys. . .. they give the vids more character:p.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Ya, I believe that the SSE videos we've seen is just a video they're showing at E for All.

And I'm sure they purposefully didn't show much of Zelda for that very reason. :/

Top Bottom