• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Gold? Wtf? I think I'm going colour blind because I'm seeing white/silver *goes to watch vid again*

EDIT: Oh I see it now, it's kinda hard to see colours in these vids though.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
The new Golden Bowser one is pretty decent, the guy uses his shield to avoid some unnecessary damage and he gets in a few well timed aerials.

iNiGhTmAr3

Smash Apprentice
Giga Bowser is so sickkk....and that Gold Bowser vs Dark Link match was actually pretty good, because there were no stupid booth girls screaming and the guys weren't THAT bad

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, the one with Sonic in the 3-way Sudden Death, you hear Sonic's victory theme. It's the level completion theme from the 3D games.
Ya... that's my favourite victory music for Sonic, I'm really glad it's in Brawl.

I seem to remember it also being way back in Sonic The Hedgehog 3 though... correct me if I'm wrong. Did it appear even earlier than that?

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Wow, how could you even make out sonics victory music in that mess with the girls screaming? I'd hoped it was the 3D stage clear music, but I'll have to take your word because I just cant hear it

Rodriguezjr

Smash Apprentice
There aren't a lot of Castle Seige or Halberd videos. Hopefully, we see more of those tomorrow.

Top Bottom