• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Zeela12

Smash Ace
That video confirms either the rest of the song from the Dojo that's already been given to us, or a new song altogether for the "My Music" option. The music playing is from the second or third "world" in Kid Icarus. Good find!
Music from Overworld (2nd world, apparently Aeris was excited) Here

Music from SkyWorld (3rd world) Here

I can't tell from the video at all, bad hearing?

MetalMetaKnight

Smash Journeyman
lol, this vid is so funny!!!! at the end with the 4 way sudden D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1BOtMayVuVg

"and the last one standing is..."
"Oh my god!"
"woa!!"
"holly crap!"
"Ohohohoho!!!"
"of F***!"
"f***"
"Go Samus!"
"Go Sonic!"
"holly s***"
"Samus Samus!"
"Its now between sonic and-OHHHHH!!!! Soniiiic---is the winner!"

thats everyones reaction there, its so priceless *is still laughing* lots of cussing too, amazing :'D

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
lol, this vid is so funny!!!! at the end with the 4 way sudden D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1BOtMayVuVg

"and the last one standing is..."
"Oh my god!"
"woa!!"
"holly crap!"
"Ohohohoho!!!"
"of F***!"
"f***"
"Go Samus!"
"Go Sonic!"
"holly s***"
"Samus Samus!"
"Its now between sonic and-OHHHHH!!!! Soniiiic---is the winner!"

thats everyones reaction there, its so priceless *is still laughing* lots of cussing too, amazing :'D
hey, i just noticed in that vid...the crate had a flame symbol on it! that could mean that all exploding carriers are marked differently than normal ones...so then youd know when not to hit it...

items on in tournies anyone??????

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
hey, i just noticed in that vid...the crate had a flame symbol on it! that could mean that all exploding carriers are marked differently than normal ones...so then youd know when not to hit it...

Thats not necessarily going to get around the fact it could spawn right in front of you as you're charging a smash or some such. That seemed to be far more of a problem for tournies then the fact they exploded - most people figured out they should be careful around them if they know they're there.

However, if this means we can turn off specifically the exploding crates and the like... then maybe, maybe.

Kittah4

Smash Ace

Also boxes and the like seem to be extremely resilient, in one of the videos I saw a barel get attacked by Links up smash and pikachus attack and it STILL didnt break, it went all the way off the screen via a ramp.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
It's a good thing I didn't go to E for All or else I would've had to go to jail for murdering those Booth Babes.

Noshiee

Smash Ace

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Mmmmmmm.... ZSS in black and white, sexy defined.

Also, is it just me or do the levels take a LONG time to load?

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
So I just noticed something, and forgive me for not reading through 200 million posts to see if this has been discussed already, but the crates/barrels don't have their alternate forms on stages like Lylat and Yoshi's Island. Anyone else notice that?

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
So I just noticed something, and forgive me for not reading through 200 million posts to see if this has been discussed already, but the crates/barrels don't have their alternate forms on stages like Lylat and Yoshi's Island. Anyone else notice that?
most likely they took out that detail, probably with others we dont know about, because they dont have the individual looks for every stage finished yet, and it would look weird to have specific carriers for only a couple stages.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I may be alone in thinking it would be great to have a "Smash Bros Brawl Booth Babes" greatest hits video. They did deliver some hilarious lines.
Start with a generous helping of their various "Press 1" commands
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
"What are they fighting over?" "Must be Mario" "Everyone loves an Italian guy!"
"Our winner iiiiiiis...META KNIGHT...!?!?!"
"SUUPA SONIC!"
And so on.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I may be alone in thinking it would be great to have a "Smash Bros Brawl Booth Babes" greatest hits video. They did deliver some hilarious lines.
Start with a generous helping of their various "Press 1" commands
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
"What are they fighting over?" "Must be Mario" "Everyone loves an Italian guy!"
"Our winner iiiiiiis...META KNIGHT...!?!?!"
"SUUPA SONIC!"
And so on.

Loled a lot xDDD

Someone must says them "stfu" and show them the master gif :p

Fawriel

Smash Master
2) If you're not doing too well, YOU GET A FREE FINAL SMASH. Gives himself as an example :p.
Seriously? Hmm, there has to be some way to turn that off or to keep it from happening or so, because that's seriously... non-competitive. Yes, I went there.

SiD

Smash Master
Yes d'that was Mission Clear From Sonic 06...

SiD plz just look the end on the video..

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=1BOtMayVuVg
Sonic 06 is an instrumental "His World".

EDIT:
Oh my bad, I got confused cause it's almost the same as the one from the SA games. The His world is after, you're right.

Also, I can't believe I thought that was his classic music. But I really did, I had to go play some Sonic the Hedgehog 1 on my Wii VC to make sure. Man I feel silly. That's what I get for playing more SA2 than classic Sonic.

Top Bottom