• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Florida Melee Power Rankings Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
playing against him can be awesome. playing WITH him, however, can drive a man crazy. 3 v 1's FTL

Renth

Smash Hero
harriet the guy runs into my fair, blade of apollo is my favorite team mate in history, raistlin plays jiggly puff

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Well, as RockCrock said, most serious discussion has taken place already.

The tiered system sounds pretty good (if we need PRs at all), and we can just refine it as tournaments continue and results show change.

Though I personally believe Tier B is too big and Hbox should be in Tier S or something, the list seems solid.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
na teir b is actually pretty solid. imo he is missing flamin roy. everyone is generaly around the same skill level accept for maybe queen who might be slightly better than everyone in b.

edit ya h box is like s teir i can see that. interesting looking at the character diversity.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
its too hard to do a pr with only points. it would require like state tournaments every 2 months or something, and also that a quantity of people of different states show up to he tournament to make it valid

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol theres gonna be alot of pointless bickering and n1ggas sucking thier own d1cks so no point in making a pr. tristate dont even use their own list lol we dont care about a PR list up here lol **** is madd outdated.

in the end making a point PR will save alot of pointless arguments cuz it relies on how dedicated the players are to traveling to gain those points and tryin to beat PR players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom