• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
wow there are so many reallly nice ones...well for the first few pages until u got up to the people that use paint >.>"", the white phazon samus is my fav ^^. goth zelda, canadian ice climbers, and black sonic are realy good too.

this recolour was meant to be a sig but i didnt get a chance yet

Soft3x

Smash Apprentice
Today I made my first Alternate Costumes:

First out is......Retro Mario!

Here is another version. I tried to make Mario look more retro, but I don't think it worked.

Saki goes latino!

Hope you liked it. :)

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace

Here's that X-Bawks Diddy.
Nice, just how I imagined it :chuckle: Now about the Ike. I think I asked for red or purple clothes with a white/silver trim and a silver sword.

I need an idea of who I should recolor next :ohwell:

fums63

Smash Apprentice
ok so ill try requests then...

can someone make a black and green version of this:

and also can someone edit knuckle joe to make him look like his evil self as shown here:

i tried but i didnt do so well:

gtkdltk007

Smash Apprentice
I have photoshop,but I realize that the fill technique obviously does not work for these kinds of things. How is the shading and color transitions kept, and what effects are used?

This si something I managed to make, but I can't figure out how to do all those color swaps. Can someone tell me how to do that?

fums63

Smash Apprentice
fums63, here's your evil knuckle joe.

thats pretty good, but im sorry that i hav to complain. a lot of his body (the purple and green) seems too light and the gem on his head should be yellow. also his tongue should be red and so should his cheeks. sorry to complain.

Frogla

Smash Ace
thats pretty good, but im sorry that i hav to complain. a lot of his body (the purple and green) seems too light and the gem on his head should be yellow. also his tongue should be red and so should his cheeks. sorry to complain.
you know fums beggars cant be choosers.

Kokaloo

Smash Apprentice
Nice, just how I imagined it :chuckle: Now about the Ike. I think I asked for red or purple clothes with a white/silver trim and a silver sword.

I need an idea of who I should recolor next :ohwell:
Make something Blue.
I haven't done a Blue recolor yet.
And speaking of not making anything Blue,

Here's the Ike.
The sword was probably the hardest but it turned out to be really cool.
But ugh, it turned out to be pretty awful in general.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace

This is my favorite recolor I've done yet.
What do you guys think of it?
I think it's great. My only complaint is the arm cannon being green. Maybe you can change that to fit better with the rest of it? :cool:

shayr1992

Smash Rookie

My first image. It is boring but I'm not used to Photoshop. Downloaded it this morning

Kokaloo

Smash Apprentice
Here RPG's.

I originally wanted the cannon to be pure white (most of it still is) but a lot of orange was thrown on there, too.

True Fool

Smash Ace

Here's an Ike that mah good buddy just colored. Not crappy, like yours Kokaloo :p

buddy: "I can has photochoops"

Top Bottom