• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Flavor Dedede!

Wearing crocodile leather boots :chuckle:

Hope you enjoy it,
greetz

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have a request...

Can someone make the Dark Suit and Phazon Suit Samus' recolors?

Preferably someone good...

Please?

...I wish to know the difference in the Brawl recolors to see exactly the different costumes of Samus...and stuff

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
can someone do Giga Bling Bowser (the one with black scales w/ the golden shell and spiked thingies)

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
white trim on the cap beak thing...white circle is actually a semi circle with W...and I think thats it

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
You know, I was thinking what was the deal with Wario's classic overalls recolors being so... uninteresting. Why not do a Mario and Waluigi recolors, etc.? The colors Sakurai showed were not references to anything, and they didn't even look that great as color schemes.

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
You know, I was thinking what was the deal with Wario's classic overalls recolors being so... uninteresting. Why not do a Mario and Waluigi recolors, etc.? The colors Sakurai showed were not references to anything, and they didn't even look that great as color schemes.

who ever said anything about refrencing to costumes dude this is just a thread to do recolors so that s what we do RECOLORS!!!! what if they happen to be of wario that's like saying all mario recolors are bad

BTW do you see the glass as half empty or half full?

Top Bottom