• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
The mirror will be hard to explain, because I use a German version of Gimp, but I'll try:

First of all, you mark the area you want to have in the mirror
--> After that you copy it, paste it and mirror it horizontally.
--> Move and rotate it, so that it fits to the original area
--> Fade the mirror image with the brightness option
--> Copy the original area from another image and put it over the mirror image, that is on the original area

... I hope you understand what I mean :D My English is far from being perfect :chuckle:

greetz

P.S.:
Cool. A dark bowser is.. somthing that we dont need.. Great work otherwise.

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
here are some i just thought of

1st is called tingle in brawl i made a dark out line because i based him off the WW tingle

This next one is multicolored bowser (pretty self explamitory) but it sorta suck because it was one of my first ones to do

oops it doesn't have peytar logo well here it is for that picture

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
These are awesome, btw thank you so much for the Ridley recolor. I hope they have that if he doesn't get in, if not I'd be angry. (That is if he doesn't get in. He has a high chance.) I'm going to make a lot of characters made to look like characters requests. Lol tingle, what a good one. Claus is one. Btw, I would like for in-game screenshots if possible to mix it up. I don't mind if not. Anyways, hmm. Someone attempt Bowser Jr.

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
These are awesome, btw thank you so much for the Ridley recolor. I hope they have that if he doesn't get in, if not I'd be angry. (That is if he doesn't get in. He has a high chance.) I'm going to make a lot of characters made to look like characters requests. Lol tingle, what a good one. Claus is one. Btw, I would like for in-game screenshots if possible to mix it up. I don't mind if not. Anyways, hmm. Someone attempt Bowser Jr.
hey did you see the evil nintendog well i can't really do mother requests becuase i have no clue about the mother sires as for baby bowser it might take me a while to do because i have no idea how to, but i will keep it in mind :p

ok i finished it it was easier than i thought but i had to make it into a small pic but here it is

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
hey did you see the evil nintendog well i can't really do mother requests becuase i have no clue about the mother sires as for baby bowser it might take me a while to do because i have no idea how to, but i will keep it in mind :p

ok i finished it it was easier than i thought but i had to make it into a small pic but here it is
Ahh! That Bowser's creepy...

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
lighting affect in .... i forget.... not that hard........ awsome idea tho:p

Yea, I used lighting effect, under the filter tab, and yes it is very easy to do =)

Anyway, heres a white Kamek now!

lol, these are fun to make.

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Hey malesretmit12, how do you get the backround of your kamek, to match the backround of the threads color? Did you just use the color picker tool to get the threads color and then the bucket fill tool in the backround of the kamek? I can't seem to get it.

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
@peytar:
Took some time to find what you added :D

I made a Fox recolour... but I also added a landmaster in the same colour scheme.
I hope you like it:

greetz

Top Bottom