• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
Yay i did it i did an okay recolor (it's not that bad if you asked me, but it took me all day to figure out the software i use) I'll take request is somebody wants to see something :)

Here's a blue diddy

and here is evil staffy MUhahahahah (its harder to make this simply star evil go figure)

also here is a Ash being controlled by mewtwo with clone pokemon (from Pokemon the Movie 1)

and also warluigi luigi i know its been made but my is cool, couldn't figure out how to swith the l w/o messing up the picture though enjoy!!

Arean

Smash Ace
Made by Arean

Daisy Peach

Shadow Peach and Puppet Zelda

Midna Zelda

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
^ O.o....awesome, This could be the beginning of a whole new era.....FUSIONS..Can someone Fuse Bowzer with Metaknight?

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
Alright, This is my first alternate costume, evil dedede! =)

ahh yea... well, I don't have any photoshop program... lol.

Here is your dream come to life (sorta) I tried my best dedede is hard to change colors for also black fur doesn't look good

BTW if you re going to do fusions do them on the photoshopped characters thread, thats a better topic for fusions srry about double post my computer messed up

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I really wanted to make an alternate costume for Waluigi so I downloaded gimp and tried it out =) anyway, heres my first alternate costume!

It's Waluigi in a Wario costume! I messed up on making the shirt yellow though =(

splat

Smash Lord
we need the white/black kirby from melee.
he gave me the laughs everytime I saw it, much like Ness' bee outfit.

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Hi

I started editing characters yesterday...
Here's the result:

greetz

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
How do you blend the black so well i can't figure that out
First - Mark the area with the whip (I don't know the English name... I'm from Germany, sorry :laugh: But I mean the tool, where you can mark on your own) or with the wand and then go to the recolour options... now you sould set the second value to zero (left side). You can now change the brightness.
That's how I create black character parts...

Heres the PT alt.
Looks good to me :cool:
The green parts are maybe a bit to bright :p

I also made a PT recolour:

I really like this dark red / black scheme ( is that word spelled correctly? :psycho:), I'll maybe create other characters with that.

greetz

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
can't relly think of any but you could try to make a greenish charizard
(sort of like the one you can barely see in today's update) .

Top Bottom