• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Meh, it only took me one day with looong breaks really. Monochrome Sonic ftw! Btw, no one's been doing DK recolors. Make him look pink for a laugh.

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if someone already posted something like this, but here's my Sonic recolour to Shadow the Hedgehog:

greetz

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Can someone do one for me?

Pikachu's Dark Alt Costume:

Top Hat, Monacle, and fake mustache.

Please someone make my dream come true!

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Edit > Hue/Saturation (use a selection for specific areas), or color over the area and use a layer blend mode.

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
srry i havn't been making any and im here to tell you i have a whole bunch of crap that sucks

BTw the giga bowser with gold bowser colors is wayy toooo hard and i think dark wario and whoever else has already been done why don't you look 4 or so pages back maybe

anyway here you go

he's got a BIG head but thants how big foxes was 0_o

sorta wierd but its thats wierdsorta cool i like it at least :)

D

Deleted member

Nice sig lol.

Has anyone got that Samus Power Suit I saw a while back somewhere? It was awesome...

Top Bottom