• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
When i fought him, he was just dead-looking....

anyways, can you get me a picture of him? or is it just him, with a whole rainbow over his body?

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
its something that i wud do if i had gimp or photoshop but i dont put overals a red tee and a mario hat on bowser then ur dun

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
This isn't meant as a request thread. If someone fulfills your request, you should be thankful. If they don't, no big deal, they weren't obligated to. Maybe nobody was inspired by your idea?

Plus, this is a thread meant to be of color swaps, not alternate costumes... If you make alternate costume on your own, that's great, but it's kind of unrealistic to request a costume of someone else unless you know them to be fans of the character, and you know it's a great, universally likable idea.

Why? Because those of you who don't own these programs don't understand how complicated and time consuming it is. Mario clothing on Bowser? Nobody's going to try it because it would either look like *** or take up way more time than anyone is willing to commit to some random idea some stranger spouted on a forum... Maybe some geeks who aspire to be respected on forums, but there are better ways than making BS shops.

If you must lower yourself to the type of person who makes requests, request something that is reasonable and will actually look good, maybe someone will do it then.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
This isn't meant as a request thread. If someone fulfills your request, you should be thankful. If they don't, no big deal, they weren't obligated to. Maybe nobody was inspired by your idea?

Plus, this is a thread meant to be of color swaps, not alternate costumes... If you make alternate costume on your own, that's great, but it's kind of unrealistic to request a costume of someone else unless you know them to be fans of the character, and you know it's a great, universally likable idea.

Why? Because those of you who don't own these programs don't understand how complicated and time consuming it is. Mario clothing on Bowser? Nobody's going to try it because it would either look like *** or take up way more time than anyone is willing to commit to some random idea some stranger spouted on a forum... Maybe some geeks who aspire to be respected on forums, but there are better ways than making BS shops.

If you must lower yourself to the type of person who makes requests, request something that is reasonable and will actually look good, maybe someone will do it then.
spoken like a true king
anyways can someone do a white yoshi and a black yoshi thanks:laugh:

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
Sigh, how I wish this was implemented into Brawl would be amazing to havbe a white furred fox running around...Sigh
You mean like a custom colour mode thing?

That would be awesome.

You could have a thousand different shades of all sorts of colours and then paint the characters, and have 2 extra customized costumes for each character!

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Do a Meta Knight like the one a 3 pages back, but pretty much completely without his tools. Basically a Kirby with the Meta Knight skin color. I've been thinking about why Meta Knight wears that stuff besides looking cool.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord

Whenever u see this symbol, I made it.

Here is Grapefruit Pikachu. Grapefruit Pokemon are pokemon that eat the grapefruit from this island in the orange islands.

Lol Pichu= the own. I dont want him Back and brawl. but he was fun in FFAs I'd just run to one side of the stage and full charage a B>.(I was only a noob with Pichu, dont worry)

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
It's not absolutely fantastic, but I didn't have enough time to use the Magic Wand tool, so I just used the Lasso tool, with Anti-Aliasing on.

I present to you: Biker Wario! (Or Dark Wario, whatever you wanna call him)

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
If you take out those wings, then that is easily the best Link that one could ever dream of. Amazing job. It's too bad that won't actually be in..

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Wow, this thread is amazing. I have a request. Can someone please make an Albino Diddy Kong? Thanks

Replacement100

Smash Apprentice

There you go! ^_^

EDIT: Also made an albino fox (even made his collar a little thicker to make him look like he in warmer gear)

Enjoy!!

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
I was bored, so I made an alternate color of Sonic.

Since "Wario alone is special" I figured if Sonic did have a Shadow alternate costume, it would just be a color swap, without anything added (Like the white fur on Shadow's Chest)

So I made what I think it would look like if Sonic had an alt color made to look like Shadow, but not an actual alternate costume.

Top Bottom