• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Here's what I got:

If y'all remember from the anime, Ash, Misty & Tracey went to an island with nothing but pink Pokemon, who were as such due to the prolonged consumption of a "Pinkan Berry," or whatever. This is what happens when Pokemon Trainer made a stopover Pinkan Island.

Pit_y

Smash Cadet
Wow... that zamus kirby looks pretty awesome.. and the whip looks über cool too.
Really nice, great job!

Koji Syntax

Smash Cadet
You missed the left of his abdomen.
Hmmn... it would be you to be critical now when you've seen this before. uhh... it's dark and wouldn't recolor well the way i do it.just say it's leather for some reason.

Edit: It is a leather pad, look closely...

It's seriously funny that the only editing i had to do was a little blur and smudge to remove some circles on his shoulder from the sneaking suit. other than that, he was already practically naked.

lol. Naked Snake.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Here's what I got:

If y'all remember from the anime, Ash, Misty & Tracey went to an island with nothing but pink Pokemon, who were as such due to the prolonged consumption of a "Pinkan Berry," or whatever. This is what happens when Pokemon Trainer made a stopover Pinkan Island.

I like the pink pokemon. That recolor would be way better than the puke green Charizard recolor.

What I hoped zamus kirby would look like.

Wow, I love that ZSS Kirby. That's how he should really look like

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
Here's what I got:

This is amazing.

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
Here is the best Raicu-colored Pikachu that I could make

Sorry but I had to use paint to do it and I am not that great at this yet

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
Yes! I have the 'newest' version of PS now! PhotoShop 6.0!

I'm finally going to be able to help with some of these awesome recolours...eventually.:laugh:

This is definitely my favourite thread on this site. :)

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
Great work people, what are you guys(and gals) using to do these artworks? (Especially the Kirby one)

War Raichu

Smash Apprentice
Here is the best Raicu-colored Pikachu that I could make

Sorry but I had to use paint to do it and I am not that great at this yet
holy cow, that's very well done, especially for Paint! Heck, with all the detail being put into Fox and Link's dark costumes, maybe they'll put that much detail into a Raichu color scheme after all.

Top Bottom