• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

san-romanov

Smash Cadet

GOLDEN BOWSER

EDIT: Golden bowser wasn't made by me, I copied it, you can check the original page in Brawl characters - Bowser

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
This is a cool thread, but I think it should be moved to character discussion. Either way, you guys are talented.

Do you use photoshop?

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
This whole thread is cool, though I still haven't seen a fire flower Mario yet! =)
This thread is to make your own. Something that isn't expected....except for the dark versions....those are cool.

Shiny Pit

Red Wario

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Shiny Charizard is a little more....black than gray.....IIRC

EDIT: forgotz to say nice job...hee hee....

dodoromeo

Smash Apprentice

I gave Link a darker look and edited his sword and shield shape, i dunno if it looks very good, but i wanted to contribute to this cool thread :laugh:

Ritalin

Smash Rookie
Custom colors should be banned because they distract talented players along with music and going outside.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
Custom colors should be banned because they distract talented players along with music and going outside.
Ultimate failure.

Here is another Dark Link I made. I am still working on it though so I may add stuff and repost it.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I was looking foward to seeing Pkmn Trainer alternates in the demo, but it did not deliver.

Top Bottom