• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Hehe. He looks like Ecto Plasam Bowser. Call the Ghost Busters!11

GHOST BUSTERS CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL!

VanillaMummy

Smash Journeyman

Just a little Flower Power for all of you Fire Flower Mario fans out there.

(Yes, I know the hat kinda sucks, but I didn't feel like working more then 10 minutes on making this. It just passed the time until the update).

VanillaMummy

Smash Journeyman
Another recolor by me. This one is Peach colored to look just like the new princess Galaxy, Rosalina. Editing her hair and her earing would be too much work, but you get the gist. At least I did her special chest jewel thingy and her wand. Also, the crown is silver. =)

Kokaloo

Smash Apprentice

One I just did.
Oh dammit I just noticed a major mistake with the left side of the strap.

And I did this so fast.
It's a confirmed alternate costume for Diddy.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace

I just made this a few seconds ago. *note* The left thumb somehow lost a part of itself and I attempted to fix it, also the yellow on the M looks odd, and I'm not sure why.
Did I do a good job?

Florida

イーグランツ

I just made this a few seconds ago. *note* The left thumb somehow lost a part of itself and I attempted to fix it, also the yellow on the M looks odd, and I'm not sure why.
Did I do a good job?
Oh that's nice. Though, since Mario already has the Wario alternate, I think the Waluigi color will go to Luigi ;). Very sexy though, nice work!

Top Bottom