• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Official Custom Moveset Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Got the portraits and QR images working on that sheet now. Seems to be about done and ready to fold into a paper airplane and throw into the car windows of various TOs*.

*Don't take this literally.
I would pay good money to see that happen.

Some of the portraits look a bit oddly placed but that's a cosmetic detail. Although Samus seemed easy enough to do at least.

ZarroTsu

Smash Journeyman
Portraits are weird because Google Drive uses '20 pixels' as the height of the internal box, while Excel includes the bottom border on its '20 pixels'. So it's mostly a size issue. Unfortunately, there's a giant goddamn tab at the top of an image when you try to move it, and you cannot move the image higher than that tab. So, Mario's picture cannot get any higher on the sheet than where it is now. Even if everything were neatly sized, Mario wouldn't fit.

Last edited:

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Portraits are weird because Google Drive uses '20 pixels' as the height of the internal box, while Excel includes the bottom border on its '20 pixels'. So it's mostly a size issue. Unfortunately, there's a giant goddamn tab at the top of an image when you try to move it, and you cannot move the image higher than that tab. So, Mario's picture cannot get any higher on the sheet than where it is now. Even if everything were neatly sized, Mario wouldn't fit.
What I'd do (and this is admittedly a bit of work you may not feel like bothering with) is figuring out the size that Drive or Excel is letting you work with and using Photoshop to manually move the character portrait around until it looks nice in an image of that size. Crop, save, and repeat for all characters.

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
In regards to the potential unavailability of all customs in any given area, there should be a system where people can mail Smash 3DS copies that have all customs to these areas/tournaments in advance. And once the tournament is finished copying the sets, they can then return the Smash 3DS copies via mail either to the original owners or to other areas which are preparing for tournaments. And a topic should be made to keep track of this information.

I think this could help out a little bit. It shouldn't cost too much to just send a small 3DS cartridge through mail. The only real problem is that there would have to be dedicated cartridges that would serve for this purpose, which would cost money and also require people to unlock customs on that cartridge.

*shrugs* I guess hacking the cartridges that would serve this purpose would make things even easier, too.

ZarroTsu

Smash Journeyman
the size that Drive or Excel is letting you work with and using Photoshop to manually move the character portrait around until it looks nice in an image of that size. Crop, save, and repeat for all characters.
You misunderstand me. This is what my issue is:

I cannot move the picture any higher than that. Everyone suffers because of Mario. What a jerk.

EDIT: Actually I probably misunderstood you. Resize all pictures so they fit better within the given height? Tempting, but I'm so excruciatingly lazy. Also the portrait is far from the important part of the sheet.

Last edited:

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
@ ZarroTsu ZarroTsu Is it too late to add Pros/Cons/Notes to the spreadsheet? I was meaning to do this for the longest time but only got the chance to do it now! A couple things were on my radar to add, such as Olimar's Grab range being reduced with the two Custom Plucks.

ZarroTsu

Smash Journeyman
@ Mr. Escalator Mr. Escalator Feel free to add whenever to whatever. I'll sweep through them every once in a while and add them to the "stable" columns.

Even if I don't add them immediately, anyone reading the sheet can scroll to the right and see what others have to say about it.

Last edited:

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
For anyone planning to leave slot 9 and 10 blank (@Tinkerer ):

Don't do it! Sure, allowing 3DS transfers to slot 9 and 10 at smaller tourneys is definitely a good idea, but you should still make sure that all 10 slots are filled up. This project will eventually be updated with new sets. When that happens, you will have to transfer the updated sets to the Wii Us. The easiest way to transfer sets is to just press X to auto select slots which works perfectly if all slots are filled. If one or two slots are blank, the updated sets might want to go into the blank slots when you press X instead of where they are supposed to go and then you will have to select manually instead which takes more time. So just include all 10 sets one your 3DS and let others overwrite the existing sets in slot 9 and 10 if they wish to transfer personal sets. This might actually be worth mentioning in the OP to avoid confusion, @ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos
Also, as said in the OP, make sure that anyone who wants to transfer their own sets name them to the appropriate name, for example 2312 while your own sets are named something like EVO3213. This will make sure that transferred sets can be overwritten properly.

Last edited:

ZarroTsu

Smash Journeyman
Well, I may just be a Google Sheets scrub, but it says View Only, and I am unable to edit even the Anonymous columns.
Lousy google drive and resetting the permissions setting without telling me grumble grumble.

You can edit those columns now.

EDIT: Okay maybe you need an account to edit things? I'm not sure why it isn't working for anonymous users...

Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I think you and john think to optimistic about that.
Not every region is full of players. "One guy per city"? We don't even have more than one player per city in average.
And if no one is willing to set-up the 3DS? It's a lot of work and you need more than 1 3DS for a tournament with 20 Set-ups.
All set-ups are brought by players so you have to transfer all sets at the day of the tournament.
and do you know what you're doing at that moment? You're overwriting every sets the players have created themselves. Personally I have a lot of Single Player Sets, Broken Equipment Sets for 1on1etc. and other players have too ! If only 10% don't take their WiiU with them because they want to keep their sets we'll have a shortage at our tournament.
And the other option is holding a custom: off tournament? If Custom on becomes the standard Custom off tournaments will lack streamviewer, entrants, general interests etc.
but Regions might be forced to play without customs.

It's just disgusting to depend on external hardware to make a tournament work. An external hardware that requires a lot of work.
I really think CustomsMetagame cannot be the standard. A lot of major tournaments won't put extra time in setting this up because the organisation of a tournament itself is already enough work.

this way we will have 2 metagames, the players and TOs who wants customs by the base of the project and the player and TOs who don't want customs by the base of the project.
This will hurt the game a lot so I only see this project as some kind of cancer, destroying the game step by step.

With "unprofessional" I meant "Creating a Metagame by using an arbitrary system that only grands not even half of the options that should actually be available just for the Metagame to be playable"

As much as love customs, I don't see a consistent future for Smash 4 this way :/
and that is what we should aim for: An environment where results are comparable worldwide, because this is how the game can grow and receive attention as a competitive fighter.
I feel as though in the English -> German -> English translation something must have been lost? If you only have one player per city, do local tournaments not exist in Germany? How big are your majors? 20 people? A city is a pretty large conglomeration of people; Kansas City has at least 50 tournament players in the metro area, and it's not a notably big American city. Even still we have at least two fully unlocked 3dses, and I know at least one more guy who would have finished unlocking his if I weren't around to have already taken care of it.

Setting it all up isn't really that much of a coordination challenge. I have experience in this. You already are hanging out with the other competitive smashers playing smash; the 3ds just travels during those times, and you upload customs as you go. I just showed up early and stayed late two tournaments in a row and got essentially all of KC's Wii Us custom'd up. Whenever someone brings a non-custom set-up to an event, it's just one to take care of day of, and that's very doable. There's even the Thinkaman strategy which was to add customs to one Wii U every time you play with people; I think it took him a month to get customs on every commonly used Wii U in St. Louis. This isn't a hypothetical idea; this is my actual experiences running this that are speaking to how practical it is.

Also, no one in my experience cares about single player broken equipment set-ups. Like you said in the first place, almost no tournament players care about single player (and smash 4 has the worst single player in series history anyway). I actually always ask every time how the other person feels about me overwriting their stuff, and every time without exception I hear "oh, I don't care at all" or something like that.

I think the best chance of this game succeeding is for us to play the best possible game, and that's the custom game. We've solved the logistical issues, and from here, it seems best to make the best game happen. I understand not wanting divisions in the community, but at this point, I don't see how arguing for non-customs is the path to avoid it. Those of us who support customs are very serious about them, and we're not going to just accept giving up on customs because a minority of players don't like them. Honestly I've been one of the most outspoken custom advocates, but at this point, things have gone too far to go back. I could tomorrow come out as extreme anti-custom and do everything in my power to prevent customs from succeeding, and I think they'd still be the future anyway. It's a social movement that has crossed the tipping point, and I don't think it can be denied easily now.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
In the Mii Gunner thread (you can check, last page), I suggested a set that got no opposition, and was told that Miis weren't limited to the final 10 slots as it was, yet it didn't make this list, and was never told to suggest another set to get rid of or anything else. Now I'm stuck with potentially not having this for Evo. Any chance this could be looked into and fixed? I would like to use 1312 for Mii Gunner. As it is 15/18 sets for Mii Gunner use neutral 3, compared to the remaining 3 sets that use neutral 1, the move I wish to use, and this is really imbalanced and don't see why the additional set can't be added.

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
Got the portraits and QR images working on that sheet now. Seems to be about done and ready to fold into a paper airplane and throw into the car windows of various TOs*.

*Don't take this literally.
Perhaps players could proofread this list in the future? Or make an expanded version for more information? There's just so many things to be added regarding custom or non-custom moves, and a large question of whether this or that is worth mentioning. More importantly the information that is listed for moves is outright incorrect in certain instances. Like Super armor on Bowser's Dash Slash. Or bothering to state for his side Bs that the air version is lagless, when that's a feature shared by all three Side Bs. Instead, the added note for his side Bs needs to talk about how these moves are an air dash that boosts Bowser's mobility.

I really like the format of this document, but I absolutely loathe misinformation.

ZarroTsu

Smash Journeyman
More importantly the information that is listed for moves is outright incorrect in certain instances. Like Super armor on Bowser's Dash Slash. Or bothering to state for his side Bs that the air version is lagless, when that's a feature shared by all three Side Bs.
Problem is since anyone can put any note they want on the right, I'm likely to be juggled back and forth between information and misinformation. It's difficult to distinguish between a comment that I missed and a comment that someone threw in just to spread bad information.

I'm not sure how 'super armor' got there, though. And I say that because there was no semicolon separating the two...

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Perhaps players could proofread this list in the future? Or make an expanded version for more information? There's just so many things to be added regarding custom or non-custom moves, and a large question of whether this or that is worth mentioning. More importantly the information that is listed for moves is outright incorrect in certain instances. Like Super armor on Bowser's Dash Slash. Or bothering to state for his side Bs that the air version is lagless, when that's a feature shared by all three Side Bs. Instead, the added note for his side Bs needs to talk about how these moves are an air dash that boosts Bowser's mobility.

I really like the format of this document, but I absolutely loathe misinformation.
Scroll to the right for columns that can be edited by the public. Fill in the stuff you want there and it'll get rolled into the "official" columns whenever the document owner gets to it.

Although he has a valid point that since it's editable by anyone it's hard to tell the truth from the not-truth.

Last edited:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Is there still time to change up these sets a little? And if there is, should we go over to the relevant character board to offer up suggestions?

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
Is there still time to change up these sets a little? And if there is, should we go over to the relevant character board to offer up suggestions?
I believe the 27th of this month is when the sets are completely locked.

So people have until then if something needs to be changed. Although I would say the 25th being a more reasonable time to let people prepare to lock the sets.

freezy

Smash Rookie
I'm from Germany like Yikaraur and I don't agree with him at all, his reasoning makes no sense. I really hope Custom Moves succeed worldwide :). I do my part to spread the knowledge.

Great job with the project Amazing Ampharos.

I'm personally also pleased with the outcome of the Ganonndorf sets and the inclusion of the Thrusts :D

Last edited:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
In general, I'm pretty sure we cannot change the sets except at indicated time intervals, because it would cause confusion at this point if we were to change them around like that and some people went uninformed. I believe @ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos said something about this being updated every half-year, based on whatever further discussion goes on in the character specific boards. In the case of Mii Gunner, however we might be able to accommodate Chibo's request on the premise that it only really requires additions to the project, rather than changes, and that would ultimately cause less confusion, of course.

I would say to add in Chibo's requested set of 1312, as well as the other two variants of DownB, giving Gunner a total 21 sets of:
3122, 3121, 3123, 3112, 3111, 3113, 3322, 3321, 3323, 3312, 3311, 3313, 1122, 1121, 1123, 1312, 1311, 1313, 3132, 3131, 3133

Of course, this would have to be approved by Amphy before it actually becomes official. What do you say, then?

Epic_Bro__360

Smash Rookie
why is there no 2 for up b on mii swordsman? is it too diffiucult to balance? to good of a recovery? or am i missing something? because I like to play characters offstage and really want to play a mii, so the fact the best recovery isnt allowed is kinda saddened me

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Something I noticed when mucking around with my personal Mii is that unless I counted wrong, the height/weight sliders have 126 notches, plus min and max. That's 128 total, a power of 2. If you consider min to be 0 and max to be 128 127, then 1/4 height is exactly 31 notches from the left. Default (half) would be 63 notches.

Possibly useful for the Miis in this project.

Last edited:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
In general, I'm pretty sure we cannot change the sets except at indicated time intervals, because it would cause confusion at this point if we were to change them around like that and some people went uninformed. I believe @ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos said something about this being updated every half-year, based on whatever further discussion goes on in the character specific boards. In the case of Mii Gunner, however we might be able to accommodate Chibo's request on the premise that it only really requires additions to the project, rather than changes, and that would ultimately cause less confusion, of course.

I would say to add in Chibo's requested set of 1312, as well as the other two variants of DownB, giving Gunner a total 21 sets of:
3122, 3121, 3123, 3112, 3111, 3113, 3322, 3321, 3323, 3312, 3311, 3313, 1122, 1121, 1123, 1312, 1311, 1313, 3132, 3131, 3133

Of course, this would have to be approved by Amphy before it actually becomes official. What do you say, then?
Wait, is it already too late and the 27th is not the final lock day for the EVO sets, then? I'm getting confused here.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Wait, is it already too late and the 27th is not the final lock day for the EVO sets, then? I'm getting confused here.
27th is EVO's lock date. However, this iteration has already gone public with much fanfare, and pushing out a hasty revision would cause a lot of confusion. We're aiming for stability here and it would be more than a bit annoying if you're not following it closely and are told at, say, a tournament that a hasty revision dropped your preferred set for something else.

LipePereira

Smash Cadet
NNID
LipePereira
Would probably be easier to just do a percent value for their size ala (set)-(height)(width)

Example, 1231-5050 or 1231-2500. Max size could just be (w/e)-9999.

When I read "MHMW" My first instict isn't 'minimum height minimum width' it's 'maximum height maximum width' which may throw more than just me off.
There are failures in both systems, mine is confusing and yours is hard because no one knows where 72% percent is, and there is no difference between 100 and 99%.

Another thing is, last night when I was creating the sets, I noticed that I was wrong. In fact we have six letter slots left after the first four. Therefore a better system can be used. Something like:

XXXXMinMid
YYYYMaxQua
ZZZZ3/4Max

The first being height and the second being width. With three letters there is no way of getting confused.

This can even improve yours as well, as now we can use 000-100 and cover all percentages.

But I still think MinMax is less confusing than 000100 or MidMin is less confusing than 050000

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
Something I noticed when mucking around with my personal Mii is that unless I counted wrong, the height/weight sliders have 126 notches, plus min and max. That's 128 total, a power of 2. If you consider min to be 0 and max to be 128, then 1/4 height is exactly 31 notches from the left. Default (half) would be 63 notches.

Possibly useful for the Miis in this project.
If you consider min to be 0, wouldn't max be 127?

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team

I feel bad about this situation, but I also worry that the costs of doing this likely outweigh the benefits. There are two main problems with doing this.

1. This creates a large hassle for anyone who has already updated local Wii Us in good faith with the update I posted since now they have to go back and fix every console which requires getting physical access again and uploading these Miis. This requires keeping track of which consoles have just three additional Miis which is going to be tricky (like I've memorized who has which customs on which Wii Us locally, but I don't really expect anyone else to be able to do that), and when you actually do it, those Mii Gunner sets will filter to the top of your Mii Fighter list in Smash mode which is pretty obnoxious. The only way to prevent that is to delete all 48 of the project's current Miis from your 3ds and then remake 51 Miis which is a ton of work.

2. This is really moving in the wrong direction on Mii set count. I feel like 48 Mii Fighter sets is already an excessive number, and adding more, as opposed to trimming down, is just making things tougher. It's a large burden to make so many Miis, and uploading Miis from the 3ds en masse actually takes a substantial amount of time (unlike normal fighter sets that transfer very fast even as a pack of 10). Numbers did say, and I agreed quietly with him, that 20 sets should be the limit for any Mii Fighter archetype. Adding these sets to Mii Gunner would give him 21 which is above that limit.

In terms of gameplay merits I'm pretty unconvinced of the merits of Mii Gunner neutral-1 as well; it seems like a really, really nerfed version of Samus Charge Shot as opposed to neutral-3 which seems to be a fantastic move. I say this because I suspect that relatively few Mii Gunners will choose this set; it might actually be just Chibo.

All of that being said, it was a pure oversight this got left out; we didn't even discuss the gameplay merits of that set in internal discussion since we honestly just messed up and looked over the post. I feel bad about that as we now have a situation in which I feel we inevitably fail to make everyone happy because of a mistake we made. I suppose there's a mediocre, middle of the road compromise possible in tacking on 1312 itself (and not the other down special variants) as a super-optional set noting that if you've already implemented your sets locally you should not add it. That would make sense to me to add under one condition. @ CT Chia CT Chia are you actually going to, at EVO, pick this particular Mii Gunner set against opponents strong enough that you'll need to be at your best to win such that us not having this set would make a large personal problem for you? I do not want our mistake to be the reason you place worse at EVO than you should (it would be a stupid reason), but I consider changing anything at this point a very big step and would prefer to only do it in the case of gross oversight so I need to be really sure that's what this is.

Fly Sloth

Smash Rookie
I'm actually really excited to see all of the crazy matches that are going to happen at EVO this summer. It's gonna be hype with all of this custom move goodness!

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I'd like to add, to Amazing Ampharos' post, that I am at most to blame for this problem, as I was the one heading up the discussion for Mii Brawler, and that I failed to notice your mention of the set in the first place. Granted, all five of us somehow managed to miss it when we were looking through the thread, but I should've mentioned it in the first place, and for that, I'm sorry.

Anyway, Chibo, you should respond to Ampharos as fast as possible. The sooner we get this sorted out the better.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I feel bad about this situation, but I also worry that the costs of doing this likely outweigh the benefits. There are two main problems with doing this.

1. This creates a large hassle for anyone who has already updated local Wii Us in good faith with the update I posted since now they have to go back and fix every console which requires getting physical access again and uploading these Miis. This requires keeping track of which consoles have just three additional Miis which is going to be tricky (like I've memorized who has which customs on which Wii Us locally, but I don't really expect anyone else to be able to do that), and when you actually do it, those Mii Gunner sets will filter to the top of your Mii Fighter list in Smash mode which is pretty obnoxious. The only way to prevent that is to delete all 48 of the project's current Miis from your 3ds and then remake 51 Miis which is a ton of work.

2. This is really moving in the wrong direction on Mii set count. I feel like 48 Mii Fighter sets is already an excessive number, and adding more, as opposed to trimming down, is just making things tougher. It's a large burden to make so many Miis, and uploading Miis from the 3ds en masse actually takes a substantial amount of time (unlike normal fighter sets that transfer very fast even as a pack of 10). Numbers did say, and I agreed quietly with him, that 20 sets should be the limit for any Mii Fighter archetype. Adding these sets to Mii Gunner would give him 21 which is above that limit.

In terms of gameplay merits I'm pretty unconvinced of the merits of Mii Gunner neutral-1 as well; it seems like a really, really nerfed version of Samus Charge Shot as opposed to neutral-3 which seems to be a fantastic move. I say this because I suspect that relatively few Mii Gunners will choose this set; it might actually be just Chibo.

All of that being said, it was a pure oversight this got left out; we didn't even discuss the gameplay merits of that set in internal discussion since we honestly just messed up and looked over the post. I feel bad about that as we now have a situation in which I feel we inevitably fail to make everyone happy because of a mistake we made. I suppose there's a mediocre, middle of the road compromise possible in tacking on 1312 itself (and not the other down special variants) as a super-optional set noting that if you've already implemented your sets locally you should not add it. That would make sense to me to add under one condition. @ CT Chia CT Chia are you actually going to, at EVO, pick this particular Mii Gunner set against opponents strong enough that you'll need to be at your best to win such that us not having this set would make a large personal problem for you? I do not want our mistake to be the reason you place worse at EVO than you should (it would be a stupid reason), but I consider changing anything at this point a very big step and would prefer to only do it in the case of gross oversight so I need to be really sure that's what this is.
Yes, I am currently registered for Evo, and guaranteed going. This is the current Mii Gunner I am most comfortable with and I believe is the best, at least for my playstyle and approach to the match. I'm on the cusp of switching mains to Mii Gunner (been secondarying him already), went solo him in about half of my sets at KTAR XII, and he out performs my ROB in multiple matchups already. Furthermore, I've been active in the discussion for this round of voting for both ROB and Mii Gunner, and voiced my desire for this set for Mii Gunner well before the end of the deadline and got no opposition for it. I would really like to see this set added, as without it, it currently removes one of my most used characters at events that don't allow 3DS uploads. Thank you for the consideration :)

SyphoV2

Smash Cadet
NNID
SyphoV2
3DS FC
1504-5926-1350
I'm curious how this situation will be handled. It would be a pain to redo all the Mii FIghters.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master

UnownLegend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UnownLegend
user revven said this on r/smashbros and it brings up a very good point.
Everyone needs to understand that Miis are basically very similar to Soul Calibur's custom characters and Mr. Wizard is likely thinking that's what they are -- that the Miis just take the fighting style of existing characters. As a result, they "bring no value" and often custom characters like Miis are banned at tournaments due to the fact that they are often just broken anyway.

But Miis aren't like that, Wizard probably just doesn't know that. Additionally, there needs to be an agreed DEFAULTMii. Height, Width, and the looks (the last of which would just be the default Miis on the system). Since the height and width has an impact on the Mii's gameplay. I'm pretty sure this is part of the custom moves project but I haven't looked so I could be wrong -- if it isn't part of it then it should be.
I don't think Mr. Wizard has any spite against Mii fighters, he's just ignorant about what they bring to the table and we need to make sure he knows about them

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
Well if he reads the replies to his tweet, I'm sure that he will get the point. I like how Dapuffster just straight out said that he won't attend if Mii Fighters are banned.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
So, I guess I should mention this because it may confuse some people when it first happens to them. When you attempt to import the 48/49 Miis to a Wii U console, the entire transferal is going to take about 2.5 minutes. However, your 3DS will very quickly state that the transferal is complete long before the Wii U finishes up. When this happens, don't take your 3DS out of range of the Wii U, and do not disconnect the 3DS manually either, because the transfer is still going on.

Also, everyone should take note that Gunner 1312 is in the project now, but also make sure to read up on the notes about it that come immediately after.

Last edited:

SyphoV2

Smash Cadet
NNID
SyphoV2
3DS FC
1504-5926-1350
So, I guess I should mention this because it may confuse some people when it first happens to them. When you attempt to import the 48/49 Miis to a Wii U console, the entire transferal is going to take about 2.5 minutes. However, your 3DS will very quickly state that the transferal is complete long before the Wii U finishes up. When this happens, don't take your 3DS out of range of the Wii U, and do not disconnect the 3DS manually either, because the transfer is still going on.

Also, everyone should take note that Gunner 1312 is in the project now, but also make sure to read up on the notes about it that come immediately after.
So it's not guaranteed for Evo (or even this release), but would be incorporated in the next update as a standard?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

Thank you for adding it, but I don't think that warning should be there. We all know that Evo hasn't set up their systems yet with these sets, and seeing that might deter them from including it, along with other TOs. I'd like to not have to ask every single tournament I go to if that one specific set is legal, when it was added like less than 72 hours apart from the project release, especially considering this was an initial oversight (and was suggested way before the end date). Just put up a warning for like a week that says like this set was missed initially. After that anyone that comes in to see the list won't think twice about it.

Last edited:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I reaaaaallly hope that the whole "optimal size" issue isn't what is causing Mr. Wizard to not consider Mii Fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom