• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Create a Stage! Create, Share, Rate, Discuss!!!

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
My stage?

Those destructible boxes from that Super Mario level in Melee, that hold items.

Fill the outside of a massive level with them, so it makes a box, then build floors all the way from each side of the level with them.

There could be many floors so, for example, you could be fighting on the bottom floor, and Smash somebody upwards through 4 floors, they're then Falcon Punched right through the wall of the level, and right out the other side where they explode.

That would be an awesome level! :laugh:

Completely Destructible!

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484

The 1st level gives you virtually no room for jumping. The second level gives you jumping space, but spikes above.

EROY

Smash Rookie
I like Cinkiw Hills, but the Caves may be a little more openings.

Edit: I got another

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman

Sorry for the small image, the moving platform would only go up and down 2 spaces, starting at where it is now it would go two more. Then down and up and down.

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
Interesting stages guys. I could see the Smash Senate, or someone possibly making some stages and incorporating them into competitive play. I look forward to seeing some more stages made by you guys, maybe some more simple stages (tourney friendly).

Perhaps Create A Stage Part II could be made as a thread so the link for the cool stage creator someone provided could be on the main page.

konoha107

Smash Apprentice

Hehe...based on my simple-but-genius TimeSplitters 3 maps of the same names. Soon there will be Pain 2, 3, e.t.c.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
s*it, I can't wait to create my own stage in Brawl :chuckle: it's gonna be awesome, anyway the type of stage i'll most likely create would be a catle theme (if Bowser Castle doesn't make it) or probably a greenery looking one (like Green Hill Zone if it doesn't appear)

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
my level is more of "minigame" than a brawl stage.

(i cant illustrate it at the momment but bar with me on decription)

four platforms spaced betweened each other vertically in the middle
like this

--------

--------

--------

-------

and on each side there are walls (and mini spikes bellow them and behind)

the main objective is to go up and down the platforms KOing your oponents.
you can wall jump off the walla on the sides to get a quick boost, but you have to mind the spikes.

so yeah, its an alternative to just running around killing each other.
although theres nothing wrong with that.

CREDIT TO MUAH M'loves~

Ouendanation

Smash Ace

you know you wanna.
Two more blocks on the side, and it would be the greatest stage ever. (Excluding New Pork, of course.)

EDIT: I made a ton of stages based on old video games. Should I post them in a zip/rar, or just post them as images (there's quite a few.)

GreaterMorphling

Smash Rookie
Somewhere, I can't assure you it's on Earth.
Two more blocks on the side, and it would be the greatest stage ever. (Excluding New Pork, of course.)

EDIT: I made a ton of stages based on old video games. Should I post them in a zip/rar, or just post them as images (there's quite a few.)
Are they on a photobucket account? If so, you could just link us.

I've made a few more.

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/Falco_x_Fox/

I also have some I haven't uploaded yet, but I'll get to it today.

pud22

Smash Apprentice
i thought about makin a stage thats kinda like a cage match. ur just boxed in. i also though about makin the floor lava or spikes if its possible just experimentin.
(didnt read every page of this thread so disregard if some1 already said somethin just like it.)

squaminator

Smash Ace

this stage is supposed to be a big one, that doesn't promote tech or projectile camping, but still has a bit of a campy aspect.

the left top platform is supposed to be a bit closer, but the grid isn't doing me justice :(.

all the block platforms are ledge grabbable, but none of the line platforms are.
maybe a few spikes close to the top right platform.

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
^^^^
A p3nis stage? Or a stage editor?

Stage Editor (Flash version) on the mother post.
P3nis stage will be coming soon enough. I'll post one up later today, unless someone else beats me to it.
Im pretty sure he wants to download a ****. So who's gonna upload? xD

anyway...

Greenpoe

Smash Ace

The second map assumes that we can place start points, which would be replaced by the down pointed blocks at the top left (Ignore the comment, that's a typo). Even without start points, it would still work, just not as well...The map was designed for 1 vs. 1, so I don't think it would work very well with 4 or 3 people.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
!!!

This is a fun topic with plenty of potential. It deserves a sticky.
!!! Yay !!! :estatic:
Thanks SamuraiPanda! This is such a great feeling, to have my thread honored with a sticky.

Wow. :chuckle:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

Oh, and for the record, people: I know that the Flash Stage Creator is convenient and easy, but that doesn't mean we don't have to rely solely on it all the time. In fact, the stages are starting to look less fun/imaginative because they're all black and white on a grid with a toolbox... etc, etc... (You see where I'm going with this.)

Top Bottom