• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Create a Stage! Create, Share, Rate, Discuss!!!

GreaterMorphling

Smash Rookie
Somewhere, I can't assure you it's on Earth.
I updated Photobucket with a bunch of stages. I've been trying to remake stages from SSB and SSB2, but some of them (Pokefloats, for instance) are absolutely impossible. Others, (like Great Bay and Pokemon Stadium) just don't have the same feel. Other than that, I've tried to stay as true to the stages as possible.

s14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/Falco_x_Fox/

More to come.

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
This thread is the lolz.

I can't be bothered to do anything fancy, I'm too tired. I should probably get to bed now. *yawns*

Conner

Smash Journeyman
*Message to phlemingo hu posted first on pg 30 XD*

Wow some of those r realli nice designs. Realli Great Job~~!!! i especially like the smash pit and the open box... im probably gona make those stages wen brawl comes out =)
Actually I made those stages. phlemingo said they were nice, but i made 'em.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Stage Builder was made to make the original DK stage. Moving barrels, ladders, platforms...etc seriously

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238

The platforms might seem a little off... but I was thinking something along those lines anyway. :p

Just a reminder: This stage is the place where the final showdown occurs in Sonic Adventure.

About the stage:

Street platforms on water. One platform has two ways, if you just walk across it, you'll walk the lower platform. If you jump, hop over it, you land on the higher street.

Chaos appears on one of both sides of the screen, firing energy beams at you. You can take out Chaos by hitting it enough, but that only means that after 20 seconds he reappears on the other side of the screen,m and carries on attacking.

The default music played for this stage will (hopefully) be "Open Your Heart".

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238

The platforms might seem a little off... but I was thinking something along those lines anyway. :p

Just a reminder: This stage is the place where the final showdown occurs in Sonic Adventure.

About the stage:

Street platforms on water. One platform has two ways, if you just walk across it, you'll walk the lower platform. If you jump, hop over it, you land on the higher street.

Chaos appears on one of both sides of the screen, firing energy beams at you. You can take out Chaos by hitting it enough, but that only means that after 20 seconds he reappears on the other side of the screen,m and carries on attacking.

The default music played for this stage will (hopefully) be "Open Your Heart".

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238

About the stage:

Conner

Smash Journeyman

About the stage:

Not bad, it would be fun to play on. New stages by me :

There they are! And shinhed Echi great stage!

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Sorry for the triple post. X_x

Was having trouble with my Browser..

If I could just delete them..^^;

Those are great stage ideas! I love the thought of spikes everywhere. XD

Perhaps we should recreate that Popeye game's stages too. :D

Conner

Smash Journeyman
If you like those, you'll be glad to see "Spiked Chaos 5". And just another announcement : i've made a
total of 25 stages now! here's my 3 latest ones :

Oni Andrew

Smash Apprentice
Okay, as well as music, we may also be able to take backgrounds from existing stages. So here's my stage...

EXECUTION CHAMBER

Appearance: On the left half of the stage, a solid platform (walk-off). On the right, a pass-through platform (also walk-off). Beneath the pass-through platform is a row of spikes. The pass-through platform will rotate. If there's no rotation option, I'll make do with a normal pass-through platform that only extends halfway off the solid platform before cutting off. There will also be a vertical platform that moves up and down, separating the solid and pass-through platforms.

Comment: You are sentenced to death by the Execution Chamber...

Background: Picto Chat or Norfair. Picto Chat is more the bland, white Execution Chamber, but if I'm feeling that it should be more sci-fi, more evil-looking, then it's Norfair.

Music: Ridley Fight. Can't find any other that suits this as well.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
Announcement everyone: I've made over 30 stages (31 to be exact)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are my 5 latest ones :

Over 30 stages! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman

Tetris, Nintendo DS
(Tetris DS)

Oh yeah, I said it. Nintendo Tetris DS. Everyone starts off at the bottom, but watch out, giant colorful blocks come falling down! This is a stage that scrolls upward, similar to Rumble Falls. The stage moves upward as blocks are stacked. You don't want a block to land on you because it racks up some serious damage. You can even interact with the blocks! You can move them left and right by attacking them from the respective sides, make them go down faster by attacking on top of them downward, and can even delay the blocks from coming down by attacking upwards! The only way to change their direction is by throwing an enemy at a block and successfully hitting it. And if you ever need a rest, you can catch some Z's on a moving block! This stage brings up many strategies, such as throwing your enemy under a falling block, trapping them in an enclosed area with boxes, and making sure you don't end up in a ditch where the blocks are too high up for you to jump to.

Go to the link below to see a screenshot of this stage. If a box with an X in it appears, right click, then select Show Picture. If anyone knows how to make the picture show directly below, please let me know.

Oni Andrew

Smash Apprentice
Hey, if you can pick the backgrounds of your stages from the backgrounds of already existing stages, what will you pick?

I'm going for Norfair on one.

Picto Chat's background would be good for, say, a modern prison stage, all grey and stuff.

Any other suggestions?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I wouldn't put my money on you being able to take already-used backgrounds. But I would be willing to take a chance with "themed" backgrounds.

Like, you may not be able to pick New Pork City as your background, but there might be a designated Mother3 background prerendered for you. Nothing really indepth, but just something to get your point across. Hopefully, we'll see themed objects and backgrounds to go along with our music.

M.K

Level 55
^^I like that, it would be fun...

I mean, Stage Builder is GREAT! We can recreate the Death Pit from Hyrule Temple, or recreated ANY STAGE!

Do you think we will be able to add water?

Akiak

Smash Ace
Here are mine:

The two characters start in the boxes. Then they have to break out and start the fight.

You start in the top left corner on that pedestal. Then you go on the conveyor into the tube, onto the moving platform. Then jump into the other tunnel and onto the ice. Break the box, go on the conveyor belt, onto the moving platform that takes you in that little department. Jump off the left and onto those triangles that throw you right on the spikes!

Two characters start on the two pedestals. They both have to get through there without getting squashed by the moving platforms! Once they both get out, they start the battle on those many small platforms on the bottom. And when you fall, you could get saved by that green moving platform on the bottom!:laugh:

Waddaya think?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
wow u make good stages invincible but i would probably take away the castle looking things and probably just make it flat

personally i dont like courses that move and courses that r hard to get ko's in
I agree. He is good at making stages. But maybe if there was a way to make the "crowns" of the castle to be just foreground or background, then it would make the stage that much better. Hopefully we'll get features like that in Brawl.

King Helmaroc

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm very exited about the stage maker, and while I'm sure I can't make this in it, I wish I could.

Tetra's Pirate Ship!

(The thick black lines are solid, everything else is scenery)

This may look like a very basic stage, but it's not. The boat will tilt and sway to the waves, causing the surface to slant. (BTW, the actual stage would have the view a little higher, looking down, so that you can see the ocean behind it) Sea enemys apear frequently, including Gyorgs, Cannon Ships, and Octorocks. The Gyorgs will sim next to the ship, then jump over it, attempting to hit the players hanging out in the middle. The Cannon Ships would float by and shoot a bomb or two, making (Durr) explosions, and the Octorocks will ram the ship, causing everyone on it to bounce into the air a little.

Final obstacle; the catapult will fire, sending a rock over the stage, just so that if your standing on the mini-platform, you will get hit. Also, if your standing on the catapult when it goes off, you will be flung really far.

So, you like it? :)

Top Bottom