• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Create a Stage! Create, Share, Rate, Discuss!!!

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Two New Stage Ideas:
1). Pipe Palace
2). Nintendo Wii
3). Word Document, just thought of this one

I dont really feel like going back and checking if someone has mentioned this allreaddy but I have a cool idea.
How about a maze of Mario Pipes, called the pipe palace, you would be able to go through them, and it would be cut up into different sections only reachable via Pipe, then on the top there would be a section with one pipe that leads to the bottom, the only ways to K.O. would be to throw them off at the top part, fall of at the bottom section and then inside, two more sections to be cut up, so in other words, only one side on each section!

and this sounds kinda stupid but how about a Wii?
You would fight on the Wii itself, at times it would vertical at other times, horizontal, occasionally a disc would come in(preferably a brawl disc) and you could jump on it, it would then later be popped back out, at which point you would have to fly on it then jump up to the next disc and back to the Wii.

So yeah, those are my two new ideas I just got now. I hope someone can make a drawing of those ideas;)

Edit: I thought of another one!
Well, this is just about the wierdest idea for a stage ever but here goes...
A Word Document....
I know, I know, you're looking at me with a face that says(ooookayu, never thought about that, heh heh)

so anyways, someone would be typing, the letters would be coming up on the screen, so it would constantly change letters, thats 26 different stage platforms, in addition there could be mini-letters falling from the sky(this would be extremely rare though) and I realize that you instantly think that that is impossible because of other languages, but Its just a dream, besides, if they really wanted to, when you changed it to Japanese, it would be japanese letters instead, so if you wanted to play on a different stage, you just switch the language! Now I understand that a stage like that would have 50 flaws, but hey, I can hope

also: I personally think that generic enemies willbe able to put in, they would have a couple selections, like a goomba and a moblin, oh and a metroid! That would be great, but some people would overdue stages, having traps EVERYWHERE with generic enemies appearing constantly, without edges, so you would characters bouncing around in an ultimate death match that never ended...

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Darn! I was gonna post that. lol

But if anyone can tell me how to upload those kind of pictures (flash) onto Microsoft Paint, I'll be very happy.

Tobi-

Smash Ace

well since this is the offical thread, i guess I'll post it here.

yea, you get the idea. maybe not going to look as cool as this, but basically, a final destination

more realistic stage. out of innovative ideas tonight.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
^^^^
LMAO! PERFECT!

Flarefox wins the thread.
NO OMG DUDE.

SO U KNO WUT WULD B LIEK TOTALLY AWESOM?? KK HERE GOES
DINOSUARZ

OK HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
OK SO THERE IS TYRNANOSURUS REXXS AND THE BACKGROUDN IS MOVING ALL CRAZYY. THEY BIG BAD DINOS THEIR JAWS ARE SNAPPIN OPEN AND CLOSED. IF U GET CAUGHT IN THE JAW ITZ LIKE CORNERIA BLASTERS 250% DMG INSTAKO LOL!

OK AND MAKE SURE THE DINOS R MOVING FAST NINTENDO B/C ITZ GONNA BE EXCITING. THE DINOSAUR HEADS MOVE UP ADN DOWN AND TOSS YOU OFF EVERY1NC N A WHIL.

OK AND MAYBE WE'LL ADD LAVA PITS AND LAZER FIELDS TOO.
IT WOULD BE LIEK TOTALY AWESUM!!!

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
lol, yay Dr.Mario, you rule!!
look at kirby wearing it...in bad graphics....without a string...on either side...nothing...at...alll...
meh, lost interest

thought of new idea;)
alright, just picture a book, any old book, it doesnt matter what, and you have to fight on the top rim, sometimes it would change perspective so the platform would be larger, but the page would turn so characters would fall to their doom!

Also, heres another one

an empty air shaft that you fall down in, untill you eventually land in water. The ground is well, the ground and moving fish are the platforms. Then the ground breaks apart and you fall into space.In space there are planets to stand on, eventually they all obliterate, and for the third time, you fall down an air shaft. You eventually land on a cloud. Then a Bird pops the cloud(i know, cartoonish, but hey, whatever) and you fight on a large bird untill it starts to move faster and you fall off(or something along those lines)you eventually land on ordinary land, next to a lake. You fight there and then you all fall down into the lake, now it repeats, This stage would be Lake Hylia!! Yay!!

GreaterMorphling

Smash Rookie
Somewhere, I can't assure you it's on Earth.
Now, I'm sure people here can brainstorm as to what can be done about Capture the Flag, as far as the "Flag" goes: Perhaps some item will stay forever in Brawl, or maybe some other method can be used to track flags. Assuming people here can do that, we can start to make Capture the Flag stages :)

Capture the Flag: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/Falco_x_Fox/CTF.jpg (Red are flags, other colors are spawning points for teams)

Ladders: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/Falco_x_Fox/Ladders.jpg

Random Battle: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/Falco_x_Fox/Battle1.jpg

Balloon Fight (Basic, I know): http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/Falco_x_Fox/BalloonFight.jpg

And I'm sure we can make Pokemon tables Blue and Red from Pokemon Pinball if someone is up to the task.

Races, obstacle courses, Games like Football, Soccer, Basketball, etc. are now available.

I would think this is by far the best update.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I just realized, looking back at my very first stage that I totally called search lights and ladders WAY BEFORE they were ever released in trailers and images.

Who da man? Evidently, I da man. :p

Oh, and nice job on the stages fellas. Someone want to post a link to that flash portal you're all using so I can prop the site on the mother post?

And by the way, just because you have this at your disposal doesn't mean we have to stop being extra creative and give up on MSPaint and Photoshop.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
With Ladders, I might make a game based off of Treasure Mountain (or is Treasure Cove), a game from my youth that has absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo at all.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
^^^^
Go for it.

That's a good point, too. Since we can now litterally make ANY kind of stage we want, we no longer have to confine our ideas to Nintend-only games. We can not only go 3rd Party, but we can now go 4th Party!

Halo stages?
Naruto stages?
A stage shaped like a giant *****?

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
But... you can still stand there... that's Castle Siege when you're traveling to another part of the stage...

But I'd love a "nothing" stage. But it would be quite strange...

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
We need more serious simple stages. Here are a few of my ideas...

------------------------------------________

I like this stage, nice and simple. The main part of the stage is maybe 70% the size of FD. The platform is off center for a change of pace, it doesn't move.

Essentially FD but a little bigger, maybe 20% larger.

-------------------________

A simple stage that would make recovery options more open.

Please give me your feedback.

------ = open space (air)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Great idea!
Get this, a stage with no true platforms. Just a bunch of hanging blocks spaced out in mid-air.

Definitely a DK stage. You know how in Kongo Jungle (Melee) there was that one rock on the side of a waterfall? The stage would be based on the unseen rest of the waterfall underneath Kongo Jungle (Melee), riddled with seemingly random rocks jutting out of the waterfall.

I'll think about drawing it later. I'm doing a paper right now, and it's late. I don't really have time. I hope I described it well enough for now.

EDIT:
@The Hypnotist:
Good ideas. #1 is alright, but Smashville is already like that with a moving platform. #3 is a great idea, superb for mindgames. But #2 just seems unnecessary. You know we're getting FD back, why do we need another slightly bigger one?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Thats what im talking about! We need a stage like that.
And No G&W stage doesnt count, cause no1 would play that thing.
If it was bigger, tools fell all the time, and the ground was permanantly oil slicked...
I would never stop playing that stage.

That's the thing about Smash, too much is too good, and nothing is everything. Throw in just a little, and you ruined a perfectly good stage.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
If it was bigger, tools fell all the time, and the ground was permanantly oil slicked...
I would never stop playing that stage.

That's the thing about Smash, too much is too good, and nothing is everything. Throw in just a little, and you ruined a perfectly good stage.
I understand that, unless we're talking about FD. That Stage never gets old.

EROY

Smash Rookie
Some Tactical stages that promote character aspects.

My personal favorite is Hideout.

Top Bottom