• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Code Q&A + Requests

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Can someone make me a code with Peach Using Double Jump Cancel like Yoshi and Ness? I really wanna try it out. Ive been playing lots of Yoshi and Ness, So that made me wanna try it on her as well.

Im not too sure if someone already asked for this as well (i doubt it since i got flamed all to hell when i mentioned it before)

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Secure Digital High Capacity.

It says on the front of the sd card. D:

I also wouldn't go over 2 gb on an sd card.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
the thing is is that low floating is pretty much the exact same thing :V only quicker and more effective
Its def not the same thing. I dont think low floating would be more effective either. Seeing what DJCing did for yoshi and Ness I don't see how anyone can say that. Also being that you have the option to do both Rising and JC'd aerials It could really give her more of a pressuring edge. I just wanna see what it would feel like. I'm sure there are loads of things that could be done with it. I bet if you tried it, it would be rather enjoyable.

I'm not a peach main by any means, I just don't see the justification behind giving it back to Ness and Yoshi and Not giving it back to Peach. Ness didn't need it at all although it gives him a nice touch. Yoshi didn't really need it but Man it really really opens up his game. He can be a lot more aggressive. I think it would be a mix of both these scenarios with peach.

heck if you could tell me how do apply the code from ness and yoshi I would just do it out myself.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Would it be possible to play Brawl+ with a backup launcher?
I've backed up my Brawl DVD today in order to undub it. And my current backup launchers cannot load the game when I put Ocarina On. Is it due to the code limit? Anyways, if anybody's got a way to play it. Tell me about it.

(My wii was softmodded only, no modchip.)

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Anyone know of a place where I can find some awesome .bin replays files of top brawlers? I would love to view some Ally vs. m2k on my Wii.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
oh. hm..... what would be the point of that?

I guess you could just ask the people if they can make a zip of .bins for you

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
I've backed up my Brawl DVD today in order to undub it. And my current backup launchers cannot load the game when I put Ocarina On. Is it due to the code limit? Anyways, if anybody's got a way to play it. Tell me about it.

Bumping my post.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
K, I have homebrew and B+.
Now I want to play things like Roy, Mewtwo, Spark Sheik, wisp and anything else out there. I also want to add sweet textures and not just the normal texture set. Like the other textures out there.
I wouldn't mind making my own textures as well.

If it is allowed would someone instruct me on how to do this?
If it isn;t allowed to be discussed here then I'll edit this out. I would appreciate an answer through e-mail though.
e-mail= saviorslegacy@yahoo.com

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
um...the textures without ISO hacking thread....explains how to replaces textures and stuff. It's in the stickies.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Can someone explain the way to have all the looks and doodads of Brawl+, but without the actual Brawl+?

I.E. Pretty shields, reformed character selection screen, etc, but with no Brawl+?

Jocky

Smash Cadet
Anyone know where the stock icon on the results screen is located (the ones showing ko's and falls)?
File wise I mean, I've found (through Smashbox)

sc_selcharacter_en/Type1[90] the character select screen?
sc_selmap_en/Type1[40] which is the Stage Select Screen

Anyone?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
those are correct. I don't know where the stock icon on the results screen is, though.

although the selection screen doesn't have a type 70 or whatever after it. It's just sc_selcharacter.pac

any file with an _en after it, just remove that.

Jocky

Smash Cadet
Hmm... maybe it has something to do with menu/result or menu/common/StockFaceTex_en.brres
Although it's yielded no results

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
I posted this in the 4.2 thread, but I mind as well post it here:

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY BRAWL!?!

Whenever I try to apply the file replacement code, my brawl loads with a black screen. ALWAYS.
This only happened after I used Wanikoko's 4.2 upgrader. Can someone help me? I'm desperate!

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
don't upgrade to 4.2?
I downgraded back to 4.0, and my brawl still doesn't work when any codes are applied. When codes are not applied, it runs fine; but the second there's a gct in the codes folder, the game goes directly from the loading screen to a black screen. Help?

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman

Bumping my post, again.
Just PM me, and I'll give you my email.
We might not be allowed to talk about it here after all...

money113

Smash Cadet
So I use the standard music code to replace music in Brawl. The problem is, I must have put in a song that had issues in life, because after about a minute in, it went nuts and emitted nothing but static for the rest of the match. This wasn't a one time thing, either. Every time that song played, it'd burst out with static horribleness, even after I replaced that song . AND NOT ONLY THAT, some of my other songs copied this idea, and they too now emit nothing but static, even the perfectly looped songs. So now I'm wondering: is there something that resets the music completely, or am I doomed with a choice of regular ol' Brawl music or static?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, or if there are other topics, etc.
And I thank you in advance, but please answer soon, as my ears are starting to actually want to go back to Brawl music.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Is it possible to replace the DDD final smash music?
I'd change it to Rick Astley Never Gonna Give You Up =D

money113: ^ It could be a corrupt file, or maybe converted it using a different format

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
So I've been getting into texture making lately. I've had some successful character ones, but I want to do stages too. But, I noticed that there isn't a downloadable list like there is for the characters.

can someone point me in the direction of where I can find the original stage textures so I can edit them?

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I'm getting really freaking tired of nobody answering my question I've been asking for the last week:

My Brawl does not start when I apply codes, only without codes applied.

Is it my Brawl ISO? Is it my GCT? Is it my replaced files? or is it my loader? I've tried everything, but I can't figure out how to get codes to work correctly. Any suggestions?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Is there any way to extend the time limit on saved Brawl replays?
Add this code to your GCT.

Allow Replays Longer Than Three Minutes [brkirch]
040E5DE8 60000000
04953184 60000000
04953224 60000000
Okay, I'm getting really freaking tired of nobody answering my question I've been asking for the last week:

My Brawl does not start when I apply codes, only without codes applied.

Is it my Brawl ISO? Is it my GCT? Is it my replaced files? or is it my loader? I've tried everything, but I can't figure out how to get codes to work correctly. Any suggestions?
Its probably the loader but replace the GCT and the loader to make sure.
So I've been getting into texture making lately. I've had some successful character ones, but I want to do stages too. But, I noticed that there isn't a downloadable list like there is for the characters.

can someone point me in the direction of where I can find the original stage textures so I can edit them?
Is this what you need?

Top Bottom