• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Cleveland Common Grounds Weekly Smashfest

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
So basically me and ed found out last night that Pikachus d-air has priority over Ness's PK Thunder 2 (up-b) lol IT WAS AMAZING SUCK IT EDDIE!!!!

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
It'll be warmer by next weekend, I'm sure.
YOu guys going to Commons next weekend?
Because I'll be back in Cleveland.

Domo

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I guess we'll do Friday.

I may be occupied this weekend, but for the sake of the order, you guys can probably use my wii. I think my bro is gonna go anyway.

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Yea the car show at the I-X Center was today and there was no way in hell I was missing that, so Saturday would be better for me too. Sorry I'm always sayin I'll be there and never show up...

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Yea dude, good ole times with melee... Brawl is still practically orgasmic though LMAO well guys I'm glad I could make it considering it's been like three months since I've been there, but I won't be there for another two weeks cause I'll be going back to my hometown for Spring break, so see you all next time.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
I'll be home this weekend.
So I'll go to commons either friday or saturday if you guys want.
I'll need a ride though, because I'm not sure what the other guys are doing at the moment.

4% APR

Smash Champion
What's up guys. Anyone have Brawl? If you do and want to play, shoot me your friend code and I'll give you mine.

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
hey 4% i'll play you. I'll play anyone from ohio i really need some good players. Oh i'd love to make it to some of these weeklies, but living in medina without a car kinda hurts my chances. But i'll be sure to come if my fellow medina player JKK can give me a ride.

Top Bottom