• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Brawl Tier Discussion (OP Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyReincarnation

Smash Cadet
NNID
Theoriginal87
I'm not "running" from my opinion, maybe if you can actually explain to me what you think is wrong with it I can make some changes...

Browny

Smash Hater
read the last few pages of this thread, see what the general consensus is of top/bottom tier. then you can change around the rest as you see fit. thats a good start

SaxDude93

Smash Apprentice
Top:
Marth
Wolf
Falco

High:
Pit
Toon Link
Olimar
King DeDeDe
Lucas
Snake

Med High:
Fox
Shiek
Diddy Kong
Ness
Charizard
Ike
Zelda
Peach
Ivysaur
Captain Falcon

Med:
Pikachu
Lucario
Luigi
Zero Suit Samus
Mario
Meta Knight
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Samus
Link
Mr. Game and Watch

Low:
Ganondorf
Bowser
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Wario
Jigglypuff

Bottom:
Squirtle
Sonic
I take back what i said about the other guy. This IS the worst tier list I have ever seen. The fact that Falcon is above people, including MK and G&W, is automatic fail. MK is beastly. Go back to my rant on the other guy of why MK is top. Other problems include G&W. Good approach, KO power, and un-campability. He is high/top. Sonic is not the worst character in the game. It is Falcon. Sonic at least has edge-guarding, and recovery. Oh, and speed. Ice Climbers should be at least high, due to their insane amounts of chain-grabs/infinites.

Wolf is good, but not top. He has way too many problems with recovery to be top. His blaster is also meh. Snake and MK are better. And for the LOVE OF GOD, move Ike and Falcon down. A lot. And Snake is top. Did you even look at match-ups and/or tourney data? And where the hell is R.O.B.? (And some other people)

Psyche131

Smash Rookie
I know my opinion does not matter much, but i think that the tier list will come out, but in brawl they made the game so balanced that the "worst" character in the game can still be competetive, and i think thats how sakurai desighned it. All characters will have bad matchups, and the tier list will eventually come out. I really really think were comparing brawl and melee as the same, melee there were basically the same 6 characters winning tournies (there were many exceptions but..) in brawl i believe the characters are pretty balanced, with marginal advantages, i dont think there will be a mewtwo or pichu of this game, nor a fox/falco.

TehBo49

Smash Ace
In an alternate universe, where Brawl does not suc
Top:
Marth
Snake
Meta Knight
Falco

High:
Wolf
Pit
Toon Link
Olimar
King DeDeDe
Lucas

Med High:
Fox
Shiek
Diddy Kong
Ness
Charizard
Ike
Zelda
Peach
Ivysaur

Med:
Pikachu
Lucario
R.O.B
Luigi
Zero Suit Samus
Mario
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Samus
Link
Mr. Game and Watch

Low:

Ganondorf
Bowser
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Wario
Jigglypuff

Bottom:

Sonic
Captain Falcon
The words "epic" & "fail" come to mind.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
If I had to make a list right now, it would probably go:

Top:
Meta Knight
Snake
Game & Watch
Marth
Zelda
Toon Link
Olimar

High:
Rob
Falco
Lucas
Diddy Kong
Wario
Pit
Lucario
Dedede

Middle:
Ice Climbers
Zero Suit Samus
Donkey Kong
Wolf
Luigi
Squirtle
Pikachu
Charizard
Mario
Peach

Low:
Sheik
Ike
Kirby
Bowser
Samus
Sonic

Bottom:
Ganondorf
Ivysaur
Link
Ness
Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Capatin Falcon

okay okay, so don't flame me... if I'm going against commonly held beliefs, let me know where. I might stick to my guns, or I might just not be familiar enough with the particular character.

edit: characters that I main or second and so am pretty familiar with:
Zelda/Shiek, Sonic, Pokemon Trainer, Zero Suit Samus, Link, Peach, Ness, Jigglypuff

SaxDude93

Smash Apprentice

Top:
Meta Knight
Snake
Game & Watch
Marth
Zelda
Toon Link
Olimar

High:
Rob
Falco
Lucas
Diddy Kong
Wario
Pit
Lucario
Dedede

Middle:
Ice Climbers
Zero Suit Samus
Donkey Kong
Wolf
Luigi
Squirtle
Pikachu
Charizard
Mario
Peach

Low:
Sheik
Ike
Kirby
Bowser
Samus
Sonic

Bottom:
Ganondorf
Ivysaur
Link
Ness
Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Capatin Falcon

okay okay, so don't flame me... if I'm going against commonly held beliefs, let me know where. I might stick to my guns, or I might just not be familiar enough with the particular character.

Zelda/Shiek, Sonic, Pokemon Trainer, Zero Suit Samus, Link, Peach, Ness, Jigglypuff
Olimar is good but not top. He is just too gimpable. Other than that, Olimar is a good character. The discrepancy between Ness and Lucas is small. Ness in Bottom with Lucas in high. Right now, because of the death grab, Ness is 2-4 spots below Lucas. Both of them are low-high, high-mid. And switch Zelda and Olimar with Falco and maybe R.O.B. Zelda is good, but noy top. And beware the Yoshi fanboys.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
how the hell can you put ivysaur in bottom with people like captain falcon?

ffs...
while I think Ivysaur is decent at least, I don't think he outranks any of theose above him, but I could bump him to botom of low instead of top of bottom

*done

toon link could be bumped down a to the next teir I suppose, but reqally he is quite good. I can't justify top I huess, but a can justify high.

Zelda deserves top. maybe not top of top, but she's terribly underrated and has very few bad matchups... marth and G&W I think are the only characters she'll really have a lot of trouble with.

Olimar is easily gimped I suppose, but so was melee falco... and olimar is a beast in all other respects.

I can move ness up a bit I suppose, but he's really not shown to be near as good as lucas to me

Shark Week

Smash Apprentice
while I think Ivysaur is decent at least, I don't think he outranks any of theose above him, but I could bump him to botom of low instead of top of bottom

*done
actually, now that i look at the rest of your list, it's understandable that you would do something like put ivysaur in bottom.

carry on.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Is this any closer to being right?

Top:
Meta Knight
Snake
Game & Watch
Marth
Zelda
Falco

High:
Toon Link
Olimar
Rob
Diddy Kong
Wario
Pit
Lucario
Lucas
Dedede

Middle:
Ice Climbers
Zero Suit Samus
Donkey Kong
Wolf
Luigi
Squirtle
Pikachu
Charizard
Mario
Peach

Low:
Sheik
Ness
Ike
Kirby
Bowser
Samus
Sonic
Ivysaur

Bottom:
Ganondorf
Link
Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Capatin Falcon

St. Viers

Smash Champion
zelda: she has a projectile that is easily dodged when you are used to it. Her b/f-air are hard to sweetspot, and her smashes can be DI'ed out of. She's slow, and has a recovery that is bad in several respects.

See, just as biased as your opinion, but the other side...She has good points, but learn to see the flaws ;)

SaxDude93

Smash Apprentice
This is why Ness>Lucas. (Minus Death Grab. So Ness is like two spots behind Lucas.) C/P from another site. (I didn't write this, Parasect_Fan did)

Alright, most will agree Ness > Lucas in the air. Ness has an excellent Fair that's disjointed and deals around 10-16% if sweetspotted correctly. Ness' Uair KOs around 110%-120%? Not sure on those numbers, but that's pretty much on the top platform of Battlefield. Bair can be used in edgeguarding and is a great KO move, and Dair is the second most powerful {As in, how fast the victim falls} in the game, after Old Manondorf. Nair isn't as good as Lucas', but is quick, knocks them back for great spacing, and deals 10%, which is not bad at all. Nair is great for getting out of juggles, and can be good for edgeguarding.

While Lucas > Ness on the ground, Ness still has tricks. Ness has much better grabs, having a good mini-combo grab thing {B>, DThrow, Fair}, a possible spike kill on players not skilled against Ness {mostly novices. Anyway, FThrow to Dair.} FThrow is a very good throw for low %s. And BThrow is one of the few kill throws, and probably the best of all. At the least the heavier ones are set up for an edgeguard. UThrow is good on fastfallers at low %s. Lucas' grabs aren't near as amazing.

And, Ness can guard himself well on the ground. He has two great defensive moves {Up and DSmash}, a reflector {Though Lucas has the superior one}, PK Fire for getting thing into the air, and some good tilts {Utilt is great for knocking them into a rising Uair, and Ftilt knocks them into the air at higher percentages. Dtilt is spammable, but medicore}. And, Ness has his almighty dash attack, which many will say is awesome. Though nerfed from the last game, it's still great for knocking the foe into the air and does a handy 13% if all three hit.

While Lucas has Ness beat in specials, Ness' is still great. PK Flash can be used as an umbrella, and edgeguarding, but I'm not as familiar with the moves as other Ness mains. PK Fire from Ness, IMO, is better then Lucas', if only by a little bit. It leads to easy low % combos with grabs and throws, and serves the same purpose as Lucas' at higher %, though not near as good. Ness' PK Thunder isn't as damage dealing, but it's almost as good, and is better for Pit gimping due to it's fast speed. And, PK Thunder2 IS NOT AS EASILY GIMPED AS PEOPLE SAY IT IS. PK Thunder is pretty fast, and if someone is on the ledge and you space yourself properly, they won't gimp it, just eat some PK Thunder2, which is more powerful then Lucas'. Also, PK Thunder2 Mindgames is easier with Ness then Lucas. PK Magnet for Ness compared to Lucas is closer due to the Magnet Cancel. Magnet Cancel makes it so while Ness is absorbing something, he can do what one can do while holding a shield, like Roll, Sidestep, Jump, or Grab. And, the wind effect is nifty if you predict a Thunder from Pika and he doesn't bring it, so you put down the Magnet and possibly avoid a DSmash or FSmash {Or USmash, but I don't see a Pika using that in this situation}. Sure, it's not as good as knocking said Pika away with the Magnet attack from Lucas, but the Magnets are closer then they appear. Also, Ness recovers more then Lucas.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Perhaps it's because I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Wolf, but...

Wolf needs to be at least in the very bottom of the middle of the high tier, as confusing as that is. This should be obvious to any tier maker. No offense, Hedgedawg.

Zelda needs to be moved down a bit too. She's better, but more... High middle?

Donkey Kong should be a bit lower. Bottom of middle or so. Link should be above Ganondorf, as should Puff. Lucario needs lowering too. Maybe top of high for him.

Ness should be moved up a little bit, as should Kirby.

Mario and Luigi need to be bumped up, Mario moreso.

At a second glance, no other glaring flaw.

Pikachu = high tier, all there is to it.

MyReincarnation

Smash Cadet
NNID
Theoriginal87
Edited tier list.

Top:

Marth
Snake
Meta Knight
Falco

High:

Wolf
Pit
Toon Link
Olimar
King DeDeDe
Lucas

Med High:

Fox
Diddy Kong
Ness
Charizard
R.O.B
Peach
Ivysaur
Pikachu

Med:

Mr. Game & Watch
Shiek
Zelda
Lucario
Luigi
Ike
Zero Suit Samus
Mario
Donkey Kong
Samus
Ice Climbers
Wario
Link
Jigglypuff
Kirby

Low:

Bowser
Yoshi
Squirtle
Ganondorf
Sonic
Captain Falcon

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
zelda: she has a projectile that is easily dodged when you are used to it. Her b/f-air are hard to sweetspot, and her smashes can be DI'ed out of. She's slow, and has a recovery that is bad in several respects.

See, just as biased as your opinion, but the other side...She has good points, but learn to see the flaws ;)
her projectile is easy to dodge, true, but its hitbox is big enough to allow a good zelda to hit with it fairly often if she can mix up exactly when she releases it. That's more about the mindgames of the user though than the actual character, besides that, it's a very strong projectile that she doesn't have to woru about being reflected at her AND it's great at forcing oponents to approach her... which she's good at stopping since she has some of the greatest priority in the game.

her aproach game could use some work, but it's not awful and has a few options to choose from.

her Usmash completely neagtes almost all air-ground attack attempts from her foes meaning they'll have to approach her from the ground where she has a great defensive game due to range and priority.

her aeirals require precision, but are not incredibly hard to sweetspot depending on the size of her foe (exception is dair) and, at the very least, their incredible destructive power makes foes wary of approaching her in air.

her recovery has great distance and is not one of the easier ones to gimp, though it has considerable landing lag.

Her Fsmash can be DId out of... :( her Usmash can too, but not near as easily.

her Dsmash is unrivaled in speed x power.

She can pretty easily take down any of the larger charcters due to the fact that they make her aerial easy to sweetspot and have a hard time DIing out of her smashes.

she can outcamp most opponents, though Bucket and Psi-magnet are exceptions.

She is on at least even footing with snake and meta knight... who are widely considered the best.

I'm sure I'm forgeting some things, but the main reason zelda is lower in most teir lists is because she's underplayed. I'm keeping her top teir, though at the lower end of it as 2 charcters who counter her (however slightly in g&w's case) make their home in the top teir

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Perhaps it's because I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Wolf, but...

Wolf needs to be at least in the very bottom of the middle of the high tier, as confusing as that is. This should be obvious to any tier maker. No offense, Hedgedawg.

Zelda needs to be moved down a bit too. She's better, but more... High middle?

Donkey Kong should be a bit lower. Bottom of middle or so. Link should be above Ganondorf, as should Puff. Lucario needs lowering too. Maybe top of high for him.

Ness should be moved up a little bit, as should Kirby.

Mario and Luigi need to be bumped up, Mario moreso.

At a second glance, no other glaring flaw.

Pikachu = high tier, all there is to it.
taking this into consideration, here are the changes I'm willing to make, if not as extreme as mentioned:
Link, Jiggly Ness, Mario, Luigi, Pikachu, DK, Kirby

On the other hand, here are those I'm not willing to make:
Zelda, she's completely deserving of bottom area of top or at least top of high, and she's better than falco.
Wolf, he's overrated really. I could move him up in middle a bit maybe, but he's not exceptional enough to break out of it I think.

Top:
Meta Knight
Snake
Game & Watch
Marth
Zelda
Falco

High:
Toon Link
Olimar
Rob
Diddy Kong
Wario
Pit
Lucario
Lucas
Pikachu
Dedede

Middle:
Ice Climbers
Wolf
Zero Suit Samus
Luigi
Squirtle
Ness
Mario
Charizard
Donkey Kong

Low:
Sheik
Peach
Kirby
Ike
Bowser
Samus
Sonic
Ivysaur

Bottom:
Link
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Yoshi
Capatin Falcon

so... does that make it better or worse?

TehBo49

Smash Ace
Edited tier list.

Top:

Marth
Snake
Meta Knight
Falco

High:

Wolf
Pit
Toon Link
Olimar
King DeDeDe
Lucas

Med High:

Fox
Diddy Kong
Ness
Charizard
R.O.B
Peach
Ivysaur
Pikachu

Med:

Mr. Game & Watch
Shiek
Zelda
Lucario
Luigi
Ike
Zero Suit Samus
Mario
Donkey Kong
Samus
Ice Climbers
Wario
Link
Jigglypuff
Kirby

Low:

Bowser
Yoshi
Squirtle
Ganondorf
Sonic
Captain Falcon
Better, but there are still too many flaws. Mr. G&W, Wario, ICs, Kirby, & Zamus are way too low. Marth is good, but not the best in the game. Fox, Ness, Pit, & Lucas are all too high. Ike is WAY too high. Go back a couple pages & look at my list. No one had any major complaints about it, & you'll something too.

@ Sonic the Hedgedawg: Zelda is not on equal footing with MK & Snake. In fact, no one is, really. Zelda should be at the top of middle/bottom of high. She is definitely not top tier.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
@ Sonic the Hedgedawg: Zelda is not on equal footing with MK & Snake. In fact, no one is, really. Zelda should be at the top of middle/bottom of high. She is definitely not top tier.
yes she is... I didn't mean on equal footing in the teir list, but in a 1 v. 1 battle, neither snake nor MK has any sort of advantage on her. They have better matchups overall tha she does, but they don't actually match up well against her specifically.

and there's no way she's anything less than top of high. I know I main her so it sounds terribly biased, but zelda is perhaps the most severely underrated character in most teir lists.

SaxDude93

Smash Apprentice
yes she is... I didn't mean on equal footing in the teir list, but in a 1 v. 1 battle, neither snake nor MK has any sort of advantage on her. They have better matchups overall tha she does, but they don't actually match up well against her specifically.

and there's no way she's anything less than top of high. I know I main her so it sounds terribly biased, but zelda is perhaps the most severely underrated character in most teir lists.
Wario is more underrated than Zelda

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Wario is more underrated than Zelda
most people put wario "high" right? that's where he belongs. wario has a lot more bad matchups than zelda does.... quite frankly, that's the reason I'm putting her top. She simply has so few bad matchups. and to the poster above me, yes, falco has more bad match ups than zelda does.

sammcs

Smash Rookie
Snake
Meta Knight
R.O.B
Marth

High
Wolf
Mr. Game & Watch
Diddy Kong
King DeDeDe
Pit
Toon Link
Falco
Fox

Med
Olimar
Charizard
Kirby
Lucas
Luigi
Mario
Ness
Ice Climbers
Lucario
Zero Suit Samus
Pikachu
Ike

Low
Ivysaur
Sonic
Wario
Link
Shiek
Zelda
Samus
Squirtle
Donkey Kong

Bottom
Bowser
Peach
Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon

xenero

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf easily beats Sheik since his moves out-prioritizes him and Sheik can hit about six times max while comboing which is like 20-30%. He also outprioritizes Kirby, most people never bother with him but he's a gem.

TehBo49

Smash Ace

So you're saying that Zelda has an advantage/is even against both Snake & MK? I sincerely hope you aren't.

And who do you consider to be a bad matchup for Zelda anyway?

I don't think Metaknight should be ahead of Snake in ANY tier list. Not only does Snake have a direct matchup advantage versus Meta, he has slightly better matchups and he's the only one beating him out in tourney standings.

Plus dawg, Zelda with what we have right now cannot be top. High most definately, but certainly not top. While her matchups and percieved character potential/ability is very high, she doesn't qite have the tourney output to back it up, and it's that one area that holds her back as of now. Obviously that can change, but for now, it's just a fact. Aside from that, All I'd say is move DDD and the ICs up a bit and that is another great list. While we're still getting trashy ones around here, the quality of them is improving somewhat.

Also, way to post Parasect_fan's arguement from Gamefaqs Sax ^_^.

reborn394

Smash Apprentice
Fixed my brother's (MyReincarnation) tier list a bit. Please, the more feedback, the better.

Top:

Snake
Marth
Meta Knight
Falco

High:

Wolf
Pit
Toon Link
Olimar
King DeDeDe
Lucas

Med High:

Mr. Game & Watch
Fox
Diddy Kong
R.O.B
Ness
Zelda
Charizard
Peach
Ivysaur
Pikachu

Med:

Wario
Shiek
Lucario
Luigi
Ike
Zero Suit Samus
Mario
Donkey Kong
Samus
Ice Climbers
Link
Jigglypuff
Kirby

Low:

Bowser
Yoshi
Squirtle
Ganondorf
Sonic
Captain Falcon

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
So you're saying that Zelda has an advantage/is even against both Snake & MK? I sincerely hope you aren't.

G&W, Lucas, and Ness all have the advantage on Zelda.

ESPECIALLY G&W. G&W ***** her completely. His priority competes with hers, and I think actually beats hers, so her defensive game is nullified by him for a large part when he's hitting right through it. His Bucket stops her from spamming Din's Fire completely unless she wants to eat a 1HKO.

Zelda is pretty lightweight, and her recovery can be screwed over pretty easily. Easy target for the quick moving G&W who has some of the strongest Smashes in Brawl.

Ness and Lucas nullify Din's Fire in a more defensive manner, but enough to kill her camping game. Ness does better because of his approach options as opposed to Lucas, but either way they take away her camping game, which is most important.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
"Ganondorf easily beats Sheik since his moves out-prioritizes him and Sheik can hit about six times max while comboing which is like 20-30%. He also outprioritizes Kirby, most people never bother with him but he's a gem."

Not even true. Sheik can run circles around him, harass with needles, and gimp his recovery with her b-air.
learn to play ;)

reborn394

Smash Apprentice
Hello, everyone

I would like some opinion from you guys/Pros

Whats your general opinion on Ice Climbers and there position on the current Tier List

Thanks
I'd say middle tier since the Ice Climbers have decent priority. They have pretty good speed, and they can use their b move for rush-ins or for countering defensive strategies (like a shield-grabbing Marth for example).

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

well... actually, she does... sorry... that's just all there is to it. MK and Snake do not have any sort of advantage on her in a head to head.

Marth is Zelda's biggest problem, followed by G&W and then Lucas. Ness is really almost as bad for her as lucas, but past that, she's equal or better than anyone else in a matchup. She's even, or at least roughly even with MK, and I think wario too. Wolf is probably in her favour, if only slightly, but, seriously, she doesn't have many bad match ups.

I don't think Metaknight should be ahead of Snake in ANY tier list. Not only does Snake have a direct matchup advantage versus Meta, he has slightly better matchups and he's the only one beating him out in tourney standings.

Plus dawg, Zelda with what we have right now cannot be top. High most definately, but certainly not top. While her matchups and percieved character potential/ability is very high, she doesn't qite have the tourney output to back it up, and it's that one area that holds her back as of now. Obviously that can change, but for now, it's just a fact. Aside from that, All I'd say is move DDD and the ICs up a bit and that is another great list. While we're still getting trashy ones around here, the quality of them is improving somewhat.
I don't think that should make any difference at all, really. Look, if all the facts point to zelda being top except that she doesn't have as good of people playing her, then she should still be top. the teir list is all about what characters are naturally better than others, and the amount of good people playing a charcter shouldn't matter... but, taking some of what you said into consideration:

Top:
Snake
Meta Knight
Game & Watch
Marth
Zelda
Falco

High:
Toon Link
Olimar
Rob
Diddy Kong
Wario
Pit
Lucario
Lucas
Dedede
Pikachu
Ice Climbers

Middle:
Wolf
Zero Suit Samus
Luigi
Squirtle
Ness
Mario
Charizard
Donkey Kong

Low:
Sheik
Peach
Kirby
Ike
Bowser
Samus
Sonic
Ivysaur

Bottom:
Link
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Yoshi
Capatin Falcon

_X_

Smash Lord
Do you guys think characters position on the tier lists ruin characters chances of their meta game being fully realized?

If that is the case then the tier list isn't like to change much at all.

Eg. Yoshi, low seems bad, slow etc. hence is never played and new ways of playing him are not discovered and his position remains the same or is lowered.

I hope that made some kind of sense.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

EDIT;

Fox itn't on your tire list, dawg. :laugh:

Top:
Snake
Meta Knight
Game & Watch
Marth
Zelda
Falco

High:
Toon Link
Olimar
Rob
Diddy Kong
Wario
Pit
Lucario
Lucas
Dedede
Pikachu
Ice Climbers

Middle:
Wolf
Zero Suit Samus
Luigi
Squirtle
Ness
Mario
Charizard
Donkey Kong

Low:
Sheik
Peach
Kirby
Ike
Bowser
Samus
Sonic
Ivysaur

Bottom:
Link
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Yoshi
Capatin Falcon

St. Viers

Smash Champion
and 0-death combos. I'd say high tier now, top tier if people don't act ******** and ban their grab combos (even if they limit them, they'll be top)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom