• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sariku

Smash Master
Oh, and Tilts, you are now on my Two Person Buddy list, along with SamusRules93. Congrats, it takes alot to be on it.

Anyone who wants to be on it PM me, I'll see if your good enough -_^

Yes! the return of the bumper! its about time the 64 version was shown some respect! i wonder what buttons will need to be pressed to place it in the air.............???
Am I the only one who sees you thread hop?

Jaseman

Smash Rookie
bumper = uber cool
that spinny thing from melee = soooooo 5 years ago...

I've been to the future, and this is what's in store for brawl.

Bumpers will take the world by storm.
Bumper comboes will be the new pro moves, like wavedashing and l cancelling from melee. Bumpers will be the only items in tournaments. In fact, bumpers will be the ONLY items.
Eventually people will forget which character they main, and start focusing on their bumper style.
SSBB will be renamed "All Star Super Bumper Smash Heroes", or ASSBSH as the pros will call it.
When patches start coming out, all characters moves (all of them) will be replaced with either throwing or picking up a bumper.
Movement will be negated, and the control stick and c stick will be focused on the angle, speed, trajectory and power of your bumper.
Many people will die in horrible bumper accidents trying to emulate the joys of throwing bumpers at people.
WW3 will start, with bumpers proven as the best weapons. Eventually all of us will trip over our own bumpers and fall off the stage, so to speak.

BUMPERS FTW

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
bumper = uber cool

Bumper comboes will be the new pro moves, like wavedashing and l cancelling from melee. Bumpers will be the only items in tournaments. In fact, bumpers will be the ONLY items.
Eventually people will forget which character they main, and start focusing on their bumper style.
SSBB will be renamed "All Star Super Bumper Smash Heroes", or ASSBSH as the pros will call it.
When patches start coming out, all characters moves (all of them) will be replaced with either throwing or picking up a bumper.
Movement will be negated, and the control stick and c stick will be focused on the angle, speed, trajectory and power of your bumper.
Many people will die in horrible bumper accidents trying to emulate the joys of throwing bumpers at people.
WW3 will start, with bumpers proven as the best weapons. Eventually all of us will trip over our own bumpers and fall off the stage, so to speak.

BUMPERS FTW

*Kills poster* What? The elves told me to do it.

Empy

Smash Ace
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands (it ain't much, if it
bumper = uber cool

BUMPERS FTW
And that get's you excited about the E3 how? In other words, wrong topic.

Anyway, gamespot is showing some Nintendo E3 footage at 9 pm Pacific Daylight Time today, I'm hoping they'll show some Brawl.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Google a time zone converter. They aren't hard to find.

And this is NOT the E3 Expectations thread, so don't post about E3 here please.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Wait, WTF?
It’s the Bumper from the Nintendo 64 version of Super Smash Bros.!
Back again after a whole nine years... Well, I’ll be.
1999+9=2008????

I hope that was a mistranslation or mistake.

megachao24

Smash Cadet
"And the angels sang, and what they brought was the holy N64 bumper that has not been seen for long time, and sent the dreaded Flipper to the depths of hell!"

About that years thing, I belive it's a mistranslation on Saks part. (We've been through 8 years without that thing...)

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Wait, WTF?

1999+9=2008????

I hope that was a mistranslation or mistake.
*hands you a noob card*

While Smash 64 was released in 1999 in Japan, it was in January. It would still be about 9 years in December-ish, which is about when we expect this thing to be released anyway...

Besides, in the Japanese translation it says "almost 9 years"...

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
bumper = uber cool

BUMPERS FTW
ROFL @ "Assbash"

WFL

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG December 3rd release date. I'm freaking out man. Plus we saw that Fox still has firefox for his up+b.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Hopefully Sakurai will show us a Brawl trailer on the Dojo website to make up for the public being able to see E3.

Sariku

Smash Master
no-no-no-no-NO!!

i'm not falling for that one agian Sariku
If you say so...

Hopefully Sakurai will show us a Brawl trailer on the Dojo website to make up for the public being able to see E3.
Maybe.

What the hell was Fox doing to Bowser in the clip?!?!?!

Was he using the cracker launcher? And where did you guys see DK?
No DK, Someone was using the Cracker Launcher, Sonic Spindashed Mario...

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
What the hell was Fox doing to Bowser in the clip?!?!?!

Was he using the cracker launcher? And where did you guys see DK?
I didn't see DK, anywhere, lol. All I know is that Bowser was getting thrashed around by something of Fox's.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
There was no way DK was in the trailer, lol.

SSBB was already confirmed for online, they probably figure everyone has heard about it plenty of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom