• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I'm hoping. Otherwise, I'll be mad that I stayed up for two pointless hours. xP

We're aloud to talk about E3 here, correct? I don't want to get your topic closed because of me. >.< You seem like a nice guy. ^^ Oh, and you can call me Drake if you don't want to type Knux or whatever.

Sariku

Smash Master
I'm hoping. Otherwise, I'll be mad that I stayed up for two pointless hours. xP

We're aloud to talk about E3 here, correct? I don't want to get your topic closed because of me. >.< You seem like a nice guy. ^^ Oh, and you can call me Drake if you don't want to type Knux or whatever.
Don't matter to me. I'm one of the biggest Sonic fan boys there are. And yeah, go ahead and talk here... He said he doesn't want any more pointless updates, and this thread still has its meaning, its talks about all the INFO about brawl, if new stuff happens at E3, It belongs here. So discussion should too, right?

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I just haven't gotten much sleep lately. |D

That makes sense. Now I have something to do for 52 more minutes. xP

So... You like Sonic. Have you made a moveset for him?

Sariku

Smash Master
I just haven't gotten much sleep lately. |D

That makes sense. Now I have something to do for 52 more minutes. xP

So... You like Sonic. Have you made a moveset for him?
Accually no... but I could.

B - SpinDash
Up B - Homing Attack (like Pikachu's Up B, could be Single, or Double Though)
Down B - Sonic Tornado
Over B - Light Dash (Like Fox Illusion)
Final Smash - Super Sonic / or Chaos Control

All his A moves would be with Feet, and since he incorperates Break Dancing now, he can use that.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I agree with the SpinDash and Light Dash attacks. I've read someone else's moveset for Sonic where his Up B attack was a hidden bumper. xP I liked that one a lot.

Super Sonic would be sweet.

*Yawns* I really hope it's a good update.

Sariku

Smash Master
I agree with the SpinDash and Light Dash attacks. I've read someone else's moveset for Sonic where his Up B attack was a hidden bumper. xP I liked that one a lot.

Super Sonic would be sweet.

*Yawns* I really hope it's a good update.
I hope its Sonic... or a FireEmblem Character, or any new comer for that matter... -dreams of a Rabbid as a playable character-

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
nice moveset =D

i still hate sonic but hey nice move set =D

sonic to me is unfortunately a shoe-in for brawl... T_T

as long as they keep my young link in i dont really care whos in it

Sariku

Smash Master
nice moveset =D

i still hate sonic but hey nice move set =D

sonic to me is unfortunately a shoe-in for brawl... T_T

as long as they keep my young link in i dont really care whos in it
-cough- I hope they replace young link with WindWaker link cause he just has a better chance, I mean, windwaker could use some of the wind waker items, like the deku leaf. Young Link is just a clone, and cant really be differentiated from Adult Link. Either that, or just have one freaking link... -cough-

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
...u have a point sariku

TO HELL WITH YOU!!

as long as he's still quick and powerful, ill be fine....tho you have frightened me sariku, ill give u that

Sariku

Smash Master
...u have a point sariku

TO HELL WITH YOU!!

as long as he's still quick and powerful, ill be fine....tho you have frightened me sariku, ill give u that
Thats one of my hobbies, frightning Clone users that they won't return. But recently, it's been Shiek users... its awesome:)

Sariku

Smash Master
shiek!? my secondary!! explain yourself at once!!
Look at Zelda. She has her Twilight Princess look. In Twilight Princess, they didn't even MENTION the shiekians. So in Brawl, why should she become Shiek, when Samus can EASILY become Zamus? (Zero Suit Samus) Just look at Zamus in the trailers, she fights just like Shiek. So truthfuly, no need for a shiek.

Am I scaring you yet?

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
actually no =P

i dont believe they will take out sheik as one of the returnin characters just cuz she wasnt mentioned in the recent game =P

Sariku

Smash Master
actually no =P

i dont believe they will take out sheik as one of the returnin characters just cuz she wasnt mentioned in the recent game =P
Then I must continue. Why would Shiek be in it? She was a last minute addition, and didn't have a space in the roster, so they added her as a Zelda move. So thats how she got in it.

But what about Brawl, theres far more than enough room. Zamus has all the Shiek Moves, so Shiek would be a clone. Zelda would be much better off alittle pumped up as a fighter. Not a transformation.

I know how you feel to think about losing your Main, and Second. I main as Marth, and Second as Pichu. How you think I feel?:urg:

Betaz

Smash Ace
Look at Zelda. She has her Twilight Princess look. In Twilight Princess, they didn't even MENTION the shiekians. So in Brawl, why should she become Shiek, when Samus can EASILY become Zamus? (Zero Suit Samus) Just look at Zamus in the trailers, she fights just like Shiek. So truthfuly, no need for a shiek.

Am I scaring you yet?
Actually they hinted at the shiekians (though they didn't actually say thier names) but not by much it was in one of those mindless sidequests...

i think it was with the statues

and about Zamus if she fights like shiek does that mean she'll be really fast (*gets hopes up*)

Sariku

Smash Master
Actually they hinted at the shiekians (though they didn't actually say thier names) but not by much it was in one of those mindless sidequests...

i think it was with the statues

and about Zamus if she fights like shiek does that mean she'll be really fast (*gets hopes up*)
Probably. Watch the trailer with Zamus in it, the Nintendo World one.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
how do u know Zamus has all of sheik's moves? i disagree with that fact considering Zamus has a freakin sword whip gun thing and can use rocket boots, i dont recall sheik with either of those -_-

plus im sure marth is gonna be returning, i'm confident that all characters will be returning except for young link thnx to you -_-

Betaz

Smash Ace
how do u know Zamus has all of sheik's moves? i disagree with that fact considering Zamus has a freakin sword whip gun thing and can use rocket boots, i dont recall sheik with either of those -_-

plus im sure marth is gonna be returning, i'm confident that all characters will be returning except for young link thnx to you -_-

I don't think marth will be returning but they will give Ike his moveset...
you know what nevermind it will probably be an entirely different set of FE characters with different movesets

and Marth will be an AT

AT f-smash FTW!!

Sariku

Smash Master

Okay, Samus shoots her gun, Shiek threw needles. Samus has a sword whip lazer, shiek has a Chain... SEE ANYTHING???

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
whose Ike? marth has gained a lot of popularity since his US debut in melee so i doubt they will nix one of the most favorited characters in the game

Sariku

Smash Master

Okay, Samus shoots her gun, Shiek threw needles. Samus has a sword whip lazer, shiek has a Chain... SEE ANYTHING???

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
whose Ike? marth has gained a lot of popularity since his US debut in melee so i doubt they will nix one of the most favorited characters in the game
Ike is the main character from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

I also believe Path of Radiance is the first American released Fire Emblem released game, Ike being the first official Fire Emblem Lord, too.

If they had a choice between Marth or Ike, Ike would definitely be the winner.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
smash bros. update is the Bumper from n64.... yippee....

btw they would not nix a popular character like marth, moreso they'd just put them both in

edit: update sariku spelled bumper wrong wahahaha =D

Sariku

Smash Master
smash bros. update is the Bumper from n64.... yippee....

btw they would not nix a popular character like marth, moreso they'd just put them both in

edit: update sariku spelled bumper wrong wahahaha =D
Its Bumber, lol, as in "Bummer, its not Sonic the Hedgehog."

Sariku

Smash Master
I'm going to sleep, you guys can find me during the Nintendo Press Conference, or during this time tomorrow. But before I go, I must say :

After reading the first two posts with the predictions and the latest few posts in this topic, I don't think I really missed anything important by skipping over a thousand posts did I? I guess it's time for me to open some cans of oversize worms, with a pretty long post on what I think about some of the characters talked about, which will likely lead to debates that been happening for a long time now.

Zelda & Sheik: More people playing as Zelda if her alter ego was removed? For an easier example, take everything Melee was and remove Sheik from that, with Zelda still being underpowered. Now why would more people want to play as her when her [overpowered] form is not there? What would stop people from not playing as Zelda altogether? Now moving onto Brawl, they could balance the difference between Zelda and Sheik like how they originally intended without Sheik being so overpowered compared to Zelda. Then again, with or without Sheik, Zelda herself might likely be buffed up from her Melee counterpart.

Before the whole "TP Zelda can't transform into OoT Sheik" argument comes up, just because Brawl Zelda is based off of TP Zelda, along with the whole TP theme going on, doesn't mean they can't create a TP Sheik. That thought may seem odd to many fans who strongly stick with their TP Zelda reasoning if the transformation got in Brawl, but why should a matter of story have such a big impact on game play? No character in the Smash series (except the likes of Master Hand and others) ever stays completely true to how they were in their own games, since breaking apart more the others. Besides, it's not like we don't already have things that doesn't seem logically happening in Smash, like Link and Young Link co-existing, and more. Not to mention one of Zelda's most unique factors would be gone of Sheik was a different character or gone altogether. Simply put, logic seems to have very limited place in the Smash series.

Since Zamus will likely be brought up, why should Zamus be a Sheik clone when she could be unique in her own way? Regardless, I'm beginning to seriously wonder about Sheik showing up, as if they don't want to stop the fandom from discussing it by saying if she will be in or not. As for your hatred of Sheik being overpowered and easy to master (which I won't argue), simple, give her the nurf treatment. One more thing, would the creative mind of Sakurai let something as silly as this stop him from putting in Sheik if he wanted too? "Well, I'm not allow to make a TP style Sheik or remotely go outside the TP theme, so I'm gonna scrap a pretty original character. Not being in a new game for nine years is also automatic a reason to get rid of her. I'm also getting rid of Giga Bowser as Bowser's final smash because Bowser could never do that in any Mario games." Not that anyone here likely knows exactly how he thinks, but he sure has proven to be unique and careful in pleasing as many fans as possible.
Screw you dude, screw you.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
My brain hurts. I wish I could warp to a point in time where the game's out, buy a copy, return to this time and sell a bunch of illegal copies on the internets. =p.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Yes! the return of the bumper! its about time the 64 version was shown some respect! i wonder what buttons will need to be pressed to place it in the air.............???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom