• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
items are okay, biut most smash pro's like me aren't interested in items as much since they help out too much, so if we saw another item I would really wan't to check it out, unless it was an Assist Trophie update
To me Assist Trophie are like fillers, when they can't think of anything they just put up a Assist Trophie. (i'm not saying I don't like Assist Trophie, because I do)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
To me Assist Trophie are like fillers, when they can't think of anything they just put up a Assist Trophie. (i'm not saying I don't like Assist Trophie, because I do)
yeah, I guess, Sakurai should really put the much anticipated Snake or at least Cap't Falcon which wouldn't be bad

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
My thoughts exactly, lol
hmm i thought i was close to reading your thoughts, but i got it EXACTLY? hmm maybe i should call that psychic trainer again. hmm maybe not, my girlfriend wouldnt like that... wait did i say all that out loud? um..... uh........ ILLOGICAL SPAM FTW!

uh. ya anyway on topic. 1 hour til the update, and im with dksmasher i think it will be music tonight.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
lol well close enough to call it exact

and also i think it's more of 1-2 hours because the update time seems to fluctuate between that hour (3-4am EST aka GMT -05)

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
lol well close enough to call it exact

and also i think it's more of 1-2 hours because the update time seems to fluctuate between that hour (3-4am EST aka GMT -05)
well, everytime ive made it to the update the biggest delay was only like 10 minutes, but i havent made it to an update for 2 weeks, was there one i missed that delayed really bad?

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
I hope it's music tonight. I can feel it XD
QFT

i wonder how many posts you got from that great but overused phrase

anyway if it's music i think it's either mario or kirby

cmon cool remixed and new but still sound classic tune

what else can you do with those two franchises, over the years they had great music and you can't forget them plus their music is synomonous with the place

one of my favorite is the forest in rpg but that's not gonna happen :cry:

i sense smb1-3 music a delfino island song, a luigi's mansion song, and a bowser song for mario

kirby will have the metaknight fight song, mt dedede, a classic song, and of course the famous kirby song in the 64 stage

that also shows my guess of what stages they'll have

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Oh S**t, I just wake up now, I must of fell asleep, good job i'm back up. Come on need to stay awake for 45 min. :tired:
Forcing yourself to stay awake is a bad idea.

On a different note, tommorrow's (tuesday's) post will be Character: Ness. I can feel it in my veins!

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i have a great advantage over all of you

i once did a triple all nighter mwahahaahaaahaha (not joking)

but in all seriousness sleep if you have too

explanation: i'm an insomniac

explantion of the constant editing: and have OCD

"realizes it's too much info"

forget everything you just read

on topic
"quotes last post"

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
I'm prediction is C.Falcon. ZZZZzzz
lol you must be sleepy that's like five grammatical errors in four words

so it seams that from this and the other threads everyone is guessing music or a character

therefore sakurai is almost definetely not gonna put those two up

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i'm actually very optimistic that it sickens a good amount of people

i'm the guy you see waving at people while jogging in the morning

and by now i always joke about sakurai's mindgames because i want them to happen so i can laugh at the reaction

yesterday's delay was so funny

i'm an optimistic sadist in a way

mental sadist not physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom