• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sariku

Smash Master
I might as well go to sleep... I'll go to bed with 30,000 views... and come back with over 60,000 knowing you guys. You all came from the SmashBros.Com thread. Lol.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The hit was successful. Excellent work Scav, you did great.
It wasn't Scav just to let you know. Whoever posted the last comment did it. ;) Whoever did it did it properly, we all got off topic by far [myself included]. Just as long as I don't get any ban points! :laugh:

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
I might as well go to sleep... I'll go to bed with 30,000 views... and come back with over 60,000 knowing you guys. You all came from the SmashBros.Com thread. Lol.
trust me if all of them came here this thread would get a post every 10 sec (not exaggerating)

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Pichu would sure be a surprise though wouldn't it LOL

Pichu's Falling From the Sky:

Type:
Item

Uses:
Pichu's strike all surfaces and as they splat, a small live electrical charge is left in their corps. The corps disapear once they gain 20 damage and they receive 5 damage per every one damage they do to a player.

Terms:
When the item appears - The item is actually Pichu from melee and because every character has been balanced in Brawl, Pichu is as tough to beat as a goomba. When Pichu is eliminated, it yells PEE!! and it rains.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
woot my week prediction is still right

anyway the site makes it seem that pressing buttons in the beat makes it stronger

it's radius is not that large but dk is a in the frayer anyway

i don't understand the last part

Sariku

Smash Master
Wow... well that was interesting... so now Final Smashes can be done by button combo's? I gotta go sleep on this... I will update the name of the thread, and Good Night all.

ALSO, my new sig kicks butt.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
the reason it took so long is because he had to translate 1, 2, and 3 for all the languages.

jk.
Sakurai and his mindgames...he's f***s with us soooo much, I swear. Either that or he lost his dart for his random dartboard [and sooo bad aim to where most of the time the dart lands somewhere in Costa Rica :chuckle:].

At least it looks cool, even if I'll never use it! :chuckle:

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
woot my week prediction is still right

anyway the site makes it seem that pressing buttons in the beat makes it stronger

it's radius is not that large but dk is a in the frayer anyway

i don't understand the last part
You can't move when you do it so if your in a level where it scrolls up or down you could die (eg: like pokefloats, ice mountain)

I still don't get exactly how people get hurt...

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I think this move sucks nearby foes in (if you look, they are running but get caught by it anyway) but there is a very slim chance of evading it if you jump or press a button or something in rhythm with the attack.

Just my guess though.

Citizenflaba

Smash Rookie
Ooooooh does this mean if we plug in our DK bongos (that everyone does have of course) something happens? Oh...and..lol...there is a button where the start button is on the original contoller. But does the button appear on screen during any bongo related game? (Donkey Konga, Donkey Konga 2, that other one....)

lol I think I'm going to be flamed....yeah....I am....

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think this move sucks nearby foes in (if you look, they are running but get caught by it anyway) but there is a very slim chance of evading it if you jump or press a button or something in rhythm with the attack.

Just my guess though.
Sakurai said "In the middle, he [Donkey Kong] is invincible", so ya. Maybe at the begining and end he is vulnerable or something=??? IDK, just a guess! :)

Edit: I'm gone, c'ya all later! ;) :) :p

the grim lizard

Smash Master
How bizarre. o_0

Seriously, I hate all of you complainers. Would you cut it out already? boo hoo, I didn't like the update...It's the end of the world...Get over it. Be thankful he shows you anything at all. You all fail at life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom