• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
your right, it would be probaly yoshi's final smash
and yoshi does look like hes back riding DK
whats that about
he's giving DK the ol' (makes rude obsene hand gestures while making weird drunken noises)

YES!! FINALLY!! The original 8 return! Now I'm cool with whoever makes it or not.
huh, you're right. how come i didn't notice that?

Everything looks so happy in those pictures. It just doesn't look right... >_<
don't worry, eventually snake will join in, and nothing will be happy again:)

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Snake has a thing for hot sexy women. Of course it will be happy once Snake joins in.

Happy four our snake, if ya dig.

[edit]Correction, happy four our SOLID snake.[/edit]

Anyway, one thing has struck me. DK doesn't look that hurt or something. It could be that Yoshi isn't attacking DK, it could be that...

Sakurai is planning on a more advanced form of team play?

Just think about it. What if DK had the possibility to grab his teammates and carry them on their back.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
EDIT: i meant out of the already confirmed characters grim. however, ridley will make me happy, so...whatever

nah, looks like yoshi is just about to land on the ground. dk is probably doing one of his moves, but having not played dk a lot, i don't know which.

it's just like most other screenshots of the cute and abnormal. it's supposed to look funny, not have anything serious about it

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
or maybe it's his b side

b side- yoshi rider
after years of being ridden by mario, yoshi wanted to see what the fuss is about. he liked it so much that it is now his new b side

while riding, yoshi nibbles on the opponents head doing damage
while on yoshi can command the ridee and use his/her moves

yoshi stays on according to the damage of the ridee, gets hit by big attack, or does his taunt

i know it's improbable but it will be awesome

but in all seriousness i think it's a new mechanic so people don't go through each other

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Looking Previously, the Box Art looks great, and how did you optain this grace of the Box Art? Yoshi's nose is large actually it has always been large, the thing I am disappointed about is that there is no more tail that we can see...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i don't know about you guys, but doesn't yoshi seem TOO cute? everytime i look at him he just screams "CUTE" and it's almost like "letting my guard down and he rips my throat out" cute.

well at least in the clips of gameplay he looks "scaly"-ish, so it looks ok. just the top pic, and we all know that's his trophy form...

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
i don't know about you guys, but doesn't yoshi seem TOO cute? everytime i look at him he just screams "CUTE" and it's almost like "letting my guard down and he rips my throat out" cute.

well at least in the clips of gameplay he looks "scaly"-ish, so it looks ok. just the top pic, and we all know that's his trophy form...
Don't worry, when he's using his BACON he will look like this:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
it's probably the drastic change everyone is going through. we get more detail and everything looks more badass. but yoshi...

i mean even pika and kirby has some sort of badassness leading towards them. yoshi looks ok in gameplay, but the way his trophy looks just leads me to believe "TOO CUTE"

but it's not my decision. i'm probably not going to play as him that much anyway, so whatever

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I'll be semi-&quot;dead&quot; for a while after Fe
I like Yoshi's new look. Classic. Not conforming to sweet graphics and 3Dness like scales and whatever. Makes Kirby and Pickachu look more in the group detail wise. And his cuteness, can't complain about change. Maybe his cute little puppy dog personna will get him some more girls in his repretoir.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi is supposed to look cute. Sakurai I think is hitting it on the nail with how he wants to represent these characters. Dk looks like he's supposed to also. I played melee yesterday and Yoshi looked horrible. it didnt feel like him. same thing with bowser. I dont need to see a highly detailed yoshi that looks like an actual dinosaur.

Doubletails

Smash Cadet
There are very significant changes in Yoshi's appearance..

Look at the boots.. they stopped looking like rubber and now look leatherish (OMG, they could be made out of Yoshi's Skin).

Are his eyes blue now? I can see a hint of that color. Can you?

Also, what is his texture suppossed to be...?

I am rooting for his FS on this upcoming update.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
In the last screenshot, it looks like DK smashes Wario through the clouds. So, I think that if somebody stands on a cloud and you smash him to the ground (for example with a Dthrow or Ganon's Dair) he'll fall through the clouds. Could be pretty messy since it's almost impossible to get back up the stage if you are getting spiked.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
We already knew about it, that's punchline.
You're completely missing the point.

When you are watching a movie, you don't expect the boring parts to spread out to later in the movie. If there even are boring parts, wouldn't you have them be done at the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom