• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
I have my doubts about that boxart. there were images floating around the internet of very realistic boxarts made by fans. they are really good so i have my doubts about this one.

i say its fake :mad: :urg:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
its so obviously fake. its just pictures from the website. plus i'm pretty sure DK would be a starter, as well as some new character sakurai has yet to announce. why aren't they in the box? because its fake.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
It is actually a pretty good piece of work, but some simple things point out it is fake:
-All the pictures we have seen time and time again
-SEGA is on there and that hasn't been released to us yet
-E10+ propably will not be the rating, Teen seems more probable, plus there would probably be a notice when the rating is decided, but maybe not...
-The caption would not say "Brawl on brand new stages, like the Lylat Cruise!", they wouldn't give an example of a stage on the cover, doesn't seem right...
-And like "samusrules93" said, the pictures on the cover would only be of the starting characters, we already know that Pit, Meta Knight, Wario, and Snake are unlockable characters, I believe, and the other characters on the cover will not be the only starting characters.

Otherwise, it's actually pretty good, I know I wouldn't be able to make something close to that.

foolmasterz

Smash Apprentice
well the game is all about fighting so im guessing teen...it appers to be more violent then the last one and melee was teen so im guessing this game is gonna be teen also

Teben

Smash Apprentice
In case you guys don't know yet, Brawl can now be pre-ordered at Gamestop.

Level 9

Smash Apprentice
It's true

Just called GameStop and they said ALL of their stores are taking reserves, Nintendo gave them the green light on taking them
:ohwell:

So... I take it no one had the OK to go ahead & do pre-orders up until now?...

Well... When time comes to pickup my reserve at Game Crazy I guess I'll ether be getting myself a new game... OR... A Shotgun...

cutza

Smash Rookie
did you noticed bowser on the right cloud of the metaknight's ship picture?
well, it looks like bowser to me...
maybe that means something...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
did you noticed bowser on the right cloud of the metaknight's ship picture?
well, it looks like bowser to me...
maybe that means something...
talk about late. theres been arguments over that for a while now, and ridley next to bowser. but since your new, you get slack. welcome to smashboards.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Okay, let me tell you this.

If all your theories are right, there's no chance in hell Sheik's going to appear. Why? Because it seems the majority is right, and the majority doesn't see Sheik coming back.

But I do hope Sheik returns, because

foolmasterz

Smash Apprentice
well i think your not looking hard enough. i didnt belive it at first either, but wen you look at the cloud to the right of the ship, its pretty obvious

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Are you blind? seriously? do you have some sort of eye dysfunction (Or something...)? Its very obvious that there are faces (Of bad guys!) in the clouds i can spot bowser,ridley and master hand! LOOK!

And... since when did Sony buy Sonic?

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Hey hey hey. I'm sorry for being so n00bish, but I have to ask. Have you people realized already that the purple thing is composed of Nintendo consoles? (What with the SNES hat, the GCN face, the Fanicom scarf thing, and the N64 body)

I’m pretty sure you guys have noticed, but there’s so many posts, and I don’t know how to work that search topic thing quite right, or at least for this thing. X_x

Legolastom

Smash Hero
What? seriously i gotta have another look at that...

*A few mins later*

Well it's kind of like that but... i think your right what with the power button on his chest he might be some sort of "fighting console" or something like the fighting wire frames...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I cant really make it out either but i think... it might be Wario because it looks like he is wearing a cap...

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Only the rest of today and then tomorrow at midnight till we (possibly) get some clarification on the mystery update....

yay.

The Bino

Smash Lord
i think you guys are going too deep into the clouds thing... they look like Clouds, i mean yea they can look like whatever your mind wants them to be percieved as but in the end they are just clouds

oh wait i just went outside.... i just saw some clouds over my house

Its a Wii that is holding the new Smash in its hands

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
With hope, we'll get more news on this new mode, but knowing Sakurai Mondays update will probably be something like music or something. Though I'd be happy if we got the cut scene they showed us too.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No seriously are you guys ******** or something? its one thing to see a cloud that looks vaguely like a banana but its another to see four clouds in a screen shot that look like major villains from the video games they represent... Now go back one page and look at that screen shot and tell me they are just clouds... now buy glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom