• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. ok for thursday I'll guess... I'm tempted to say Character: Zero Suit Samus since he just did that Final Smash, but then I'm not *entirely* sure she'd qualify for her own page. If we had Sheik info I'd have something to go off -.-

Meh I'll do it anyway... Thursday: Character Update - Zero Suit Samus

soaz

Smash Ace
you will get one point for guessing character but the update was samus final smash not zero suit samus.So if you ask me you should get 1 point but the decision is not up to me.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I'm gonna say tonight is a new game mode. The character selection screen will be unveiled.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Thanks! I took the green section and changed the color balance to blue.
thats really cool you should try making the white leggings black that might be cool. hey do you think you could make a luigi sig for me and change the colors so he matches waluigi?(we can continue this conversation by pm if you'd like)

ok on topic. i'm sure we'll probably get some sort of how-to-play update tonight. probably crawling.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
you guys do know you can't have sigs in this thread. since it's a game, it has to play by the forum's games rule of no sigs in the post. you can easily fix it before you get caught, just edit, go advanced, and uncheck your sig

Keto

Smash Journeyman
you guys do know you can't have sigs in this thread. since it's a game, it has to play by the forum's games rule of no sigs in the post. you can easily fix it before you get caught, just edit, go advanced, and uncheck your sig
Thanks for reminding me.

Top Bottom