• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Ok.. uh.. no idea what to make of this update o.0 But uh...

For Monday I'll go with uh.. Character Update: Metaknight. Purely from that picture of his Ship approaching.

*rushes off to read about Friday's update*

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Doh... I'm getting lost in all of this.. Which day is next? Monday?.. How to play?

Nah.. I'll keep it simple and make do with a guess for character!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
woo hoo, 2 points. i said game mode, story mode. that looks like an intro to story mode to me. 10 points, i'm right up there with bluebomber. now i'll say zzs special moves.

nvm, bluebomber has 12 points. he must work with sakurai or something...

soaz

Smash Ace
It looks like an intro but since he doesnt say that you cant get 2 points. For all we know this could just be another game mode and that it wont have anything to do with story. Thats just how i see it.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
.....k...TOTALLY saw that one coming >_<

anyways, at least Sakurai spared me by not updating Metaknight (though the halberd screen shot is taunting me)......who is once again my top guessing priority

Monday guess, Character update: Metaknight....and wOOt for being the only one with 5 points :D

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
Well, I (and a couple of others) got a point for correctly guessing Friday was a Game Mode, but . . . I don't care who you are, NOBODY saw THAT one coming!

It will entice the whole Smash community, and keep them teased as they await more on this enigma.

For Monday's update, I predict a "How to Play" update involving some of the basic points of aerial combat; it will be put under "Smash 101." Either that, or the fairly unlikely possibility for a whole new "How to Play" category specifically tailored for each of the nuances of this game's "improved aerial combat."

soaz

Smash Ace
you have 8 points i know you didnt get 2 points for this world cuz if you do you had to work with sakurai.

soaz

Smash Ace
The thing is you have 8 points now and you got right for game mode but this world is not a confirmed story mode.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Guess would be...
Characters - Metaknight.

@ samusrules93 and soaz: Samus gets the two points. Even though he didn't specifically say a mode involving "this world", it appears to be a story mode. Samus, IMO, got it as close as humanly possible. So he'll get two for that. Until we have more information, that will stand.
Should this be proven wrong by a future update, however unlikely, the score can be changed.

Controversy abound, it seems. :chuckle:

BUnit

Smash Apprentice
DK stage update... should have gone with my stage guess again, oh well.

I'm going with how to play again, rolling/shielding/dodging.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Ugh why?! Why on earth did I change my DK Stage guess to stupid Character: Metaknight guess >.> Darn you Sakurai, misleading me to edit my post with that picture of the Halberd looming... *sigh*

I'm never editing my guesses again -.- my gut feelings got me 2 exactly right before, and only been guessing for like a week or so.

Tuesday... Tuesday... I'm sensing.. A new item - specifically a new assist trophy character.

EDIT: Heh, typo, not guess. I'm sticking to my guns here XD

Top Bottom