• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
zamus special moves

and soaz, i was right.
Not necessary, samus....:rolleyes:

Okay everyone, I'm on vacation this week. Internet access is limited, but I'll try to get on as often as possible and update the scores. Doesn't look good though... We'll see how it works out
My guesses for the coming week in case I can't get online to make them.
Tues: DK Music
Weds: Metaknight
Thurs: Metaknight (if Metaknight is previous day, then Stage Halberd)
Friday: Metaknight (same as above)

take care everyone
-WHO?AreYou

soaz

Smash Ace
zamus special moves

and soaz, i was right.
Oh really well i didnt understand that in the post that whoareyou left cuz im just that stupid.Seriously how stupid do you think i am.I still think that you shouldnt have gotten that point but as i said before thats just how i feel.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
well when you get back, i got four now. i got the nonspecific on the last one (game modes)

Next update: Item
Specific: Mario Series (mushroom, shell, etc)

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
AGH!....yay for 1 point on Yoshi Update...but now I'm just messed up...HOW am I supposed to guess metaknight RIGHT after a different character update... ...

*sarcasm* UNLESSS Sakurai WANTS me to think this....HAH I'm onto you Sakuai.... I guess I'll just stiock with gue---or mabey....he KNOWS that's how I'd think.....and thinks that I'll know he thinks what I'm thinking .....wait.....??.....this guess Is going to require thinking...so much thinking.....I'll have to guess later today...Prepare to be found out Sakurai !

Oh really well i didnt understand that in the post that whoareyou left cuz im just that stupid.Seriously how stupid do you think i am.I still think that you shouldnt have gotten that point but as i said before thats just how i feel.

somewhat agreed with Soaz... IMO, considering the update is not CONFIRMED as story mode (yet) he shouldn't have gotten the points (yet)

but WHO?AreYou said he'd take the points back if it was wrong (though IMO it's most likely to be story mode) so really....it's no big deal, either way, in the end it'll be the same results

soaz

Smash Ace
somewhat agreed with Soaz... IMO, considering the update is not CONFIRMED as story mode (yet) he shouldn't have gotten the points (yet)

but WHO?AreYou said he'd take the points back if it was wrong (though IMO it's most likely to be story mode) so really....it's no big deal, either way, in the end it'll be the same results
atleast i have one who thinks like me i dont have anything agains how whoareyou put it but i would rather prefer if he would get 1 point now and the rest if its confirmed.Anyway lets forget about that and my guess is an item a new one.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
sorry if i angered you, i wasn't trying.

and my guess is item. screw attack.

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
Really big pseudo-scientific picture.
:laugh:

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. That was SO worth it! But, people have been guessing Meta Knight for about as long as this thread existed. He'll come eventually, yes, but for Wednesday, I, once more, predict a "How to Play: Aerial Combat."

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
:laugh:

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. That was SO worth it! But, people have been guessing Meta Knight for about as long as this thread existed. He'll come eventually, yes, but for Wednesday, I, once more, predict a "How to Play: Aerial Combat."
LOL :p yeah....I got a kick out of making it :p after I posted it i was like "ehh, mabey too over the top" but as long as someone got a laugh out of it, I'm fine :p

as for "people have been guessing Meta Knight for about as long as this thread existed." yeah...:p I've been guessing him since the first page (seriously, go check) , & still havn't stopped :p

and yeah, I swear here and now, when he is finally "profiled" those two points will be mine!!!

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I'm liking Skyworld. Not the most imaginative name though, rivals Smashville in that aspect >.>

Anyway my guess for Thursday... Item > Assist Trophy Character (again)

I'm going to end up like those Metaknight fanatics - guessing the same thing till I get it -.-

Top Bottom