• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* Friday > Item > Assist Trophy.

Where's my assist trophy Sakurai!? -.- I don't want to get stuck in the "Metaknight Mindset" of not giving up >.>

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
YES! Assist Trophy! 2 more points and I won't get stuck like half the Metaknight fans ^_^

Anyways for Monday I think I'll go with.... Music > A Mario Bros./Mushroom Kingdom Theme of some sort.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
im so lucky i managed to get 4 pts this week w00t!

for monday- music update mario series

Edit: Blobulator beat me to it lol

@WHO?AreYou- good to see you got internet on ur vacation lol

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
im so lucky i managed to get 4 pts this week w00t!

for monday- music update mario series

Edit: Blobulator beat me to it lol

@WHO?AreYou- good to see you got internet on ur vacation lol
Luck had nothing to do with it..... Sakurai! :chuckle: You are wrecking this competition! :dizzy:
Btw, I didn't get to say it before, but thanks for the good vacation wishes. Just got back an hour ago. I was lucky to find a wireless connection in the lobby. A slow internet connection, but a connection none the less.

I'm gonna go with a Music update too. Give me the weekend to think of what kind of music.

soaz

Smash Ace
Whoareyou why didnt i get 2 points? I did say new item and if that isnt a new item show me a vid where you are using it in meele.

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I'mma jump on the Meta Knight bandwagon for a few days this time.

Monday's update: Charactor: Meta Knight.

BTW, Woot! 2 Points for the Assist trophy guess!

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
@soaz,
my bad! I thought I had given you the two points for that.
All fixed now, sry.

soaz

Smash Ace
ima go with character update meta knight the update is late so it hasnt come up as i wright this if you dont believe me just dont add points if i get right.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
*Ahem* Wow I got really thrown off track by that.. But then again I never guess anything good while I do get some right..

Music!

Top Bottom