• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
The awesomeness of Ike has almost made me forget that I missed the guess and bluebomber pulled farther ahead...
ALMOST! lol

For tomorrow:
Characters - Ike's Special Moves.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Darn this is tough, throwing off all my "calculations" with Ike :p Not that I care since he's just that kickass. :chuckle:

Um.. uh.. *sigh* I'll abandon my music guess for one day and go with...

Stage - Fire Emblem Castle Thing

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
i say if you get everything completely right from the name of the update, to the captions and you photoshop pictures perfectly, then you receive 300 points

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Well, last update was the Fire Emblem stage. Do I get partial credit for guessing the Fire Emblem part right?

Next update: Music -- Fire Emblem

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
YES! Another 2 points, that makes 8 ^_^

Now.. for Friday I'm still thinking it's overdue for some music, but then I don't know whether or not Sakurai would do 3 Fire Emblem Updates in a row... so I'm tempted to go back to a Mario Bros. Theme but then not for some reason... Such a decision :dizzy:

Might as well take a stab at it then, forget Mario heh.

Gah.. um.. ok Friday > Music > Pokemon Theme? :confused:

soaz

Smash Ace
ima go with wiseguy and guess that it will be game modes and then under the ??? section.And yes 2 points only 1 point away from bluebomber.

BUnit

Smash Apprentice
I don't really think there is going to be a music update on Friday, but i don't want to go away from my guess of pokemon music. So I'll stick with pokemon music... again.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Whoa.. kickass update, so I don't mind that my Pokemon Music guess was wrong heh.

After watching that video, screw the music, my guess for monday is...

Monday > Character > Princess Peach (wewt! I always loved using her)

P.S. Have the scores from Thursday with the Fire Emblem stage been updated yet? 'Cause I'm still on 6 points, should be on 8 after Thursday. Just checking >.<

Top Bottom