• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, the next update is too easy, It's gotta be Princess Peach.

Monday > Character > Princess Peach

soaz

Smash Ace
Samusrules sorry for fighting with you over the this world update.And i should get 2 points for my guess since its impossible to get any closer.My guess for monday is character update princess peach.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
BOOMSHAKA! My gut saves the day. :)

For my next two pointer.... Game modes > This World..... Part II
Since today is clearly a continuation of the "This World" update (though it is now under a different name) I think this counts for two points.

Noramlly, I take the entire weekend to guess the next update. But why bother?

Character update>Princess Peach.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
yeah, i think everyone knows it's gonna be peach, this was just like with donkey kong.d no sigs wiseguy!

(edits mine out)

soaz

Smash Ace
I just realized that i have the same points as bluebomber if i dont get 2 points for my last guess but if i do get 2 points i am one point over bluebomber.

BUnit

Smash Apprentice
um... I will be gone for the entire next week so could I make all my guesses now?
Monday: Peach
Tuesday: Pokemon Music -_-
Wednesday: Mario Circuit (or a pokemon if mario circuit shown already)
Thursday: Mario Circuit (or a pokemon if mario circuit shown already)
Friday: Mario Circuit (or a pokemon if mario circuit shown already)

btw I'm allowed to do this right?

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
kk, either I can be stubborn, and guess Metaknight

or be the only person out of like 20 to not get 2 points....

Rare occasion, I guess Character update : Peach

Edit~ I'm post 666 of this thread.....Bad luck?... :p mabey you guys should guess differently than me :p

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, I went to update yesterday but my internet went screwy. Sorry for the delay. Updating the scores now.
Last week was a tough week for me- ....0 points.
I'll follow suit and say characters -peach. Hopefully the bad luck streak can end here.

Busy day on the scoreboard. We have a NEW LEADER! congrats soaz.
Also, (this is going in the FAQ's as soon as I'm done writing here) a lot of you are wondering where your points are, asking if you'll receive points for a guess, etc. problem was that I hadn't updated it yet. In the future, check the bottom of the post where it says "the last update was...". If it doesn't say the last update then the scores haven't been posted yet.

soaz

Smash Ace
YEA THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.Thnx for the kind words WHO?AreYou but lets all remember that both wiseguy and bluebomber are only 1 point behind me so anything can happen.And this has been a great week for me srry about the rough week WHO?AreYou.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
keto, is that peach or link? lol

If this update really is peach then pretty much everyone is going to jump up in the standings. The more you think about it, the more likely it seems that it won't be peach. After all, we're all still waiting on metaknight.

Not changing my guess tho!

Top Bottom