• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Wait, how do you play?
Check page 1. Everything is spelled out.
Essentially, it's a guessing game. try to guess which category and more specifically what will be posted next on the Smash Dojo. You get 1 point if you guess the correct category and 2 points if you guess the update exactly. The first page explains more in depth.
Just post what you think the next update is, as you can join at any time!

A big thank you to Scav and the other mods for moving this thread. :bigthumbu

And perhaps a change in policy is in order. I think the only reason why signatures aren't allowed is because technically this is a "game" thread, and scrolling through pages of signatures would be a pain. Personally I don't mind, as it's gotten a bit out of hand with people forgetting to turn off sigs and then getting warned. I'm up for letting sigs in, if the mods agree of course.

Still have to think up a guess...:dizzy: Darn you Sakurai Mindgames!!!

Revven

FrankerZ
Music Update- Rumble Falls. They've always gone in the order of what's been revealed when it comes to music, and Space Armada was right after Twilight Princess Bridge of Eldin music, so it only makes sense for it to be Rumble Falls next.

I hope to God it's the DK Rap, or something from Jungle Beat.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Topic moved....thought it had gone there for a sec

kk.....Thought I think I'm gona hate myself for not going back to my regualar guessing "strategies".....lol

For tomoro Character Update: Peach

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
I hope the Sakurai mindgames don't fool me here, but it's time for a music update.
Music - Fire Emblem.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
And Wednesday's update was Music: Kid Icarus. At least I got one point.

Next update - Characters: Peach

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
nice one WHO?AreYou. looks like Sakurai made me PHAIL once again....but I still have to go with Character updat -peach for thursday

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Gah stupid mindgames. Now I'm too scared not to guess Peach *sigh* I KNEW it would be music...

Bleh Thursday > Character > Peach...

Full character updates seem like a later in the week update.. I guess.. hopefully.. >.>

Revven

FrankerZ
Yay! I guessed right! Hrmmm...as for tomorrow's update...

I'm going to guess...a Stage update. I just have this intuition that we'll get that this week. I could be wrong though, I have a second thought about an Assist Trophy since we haven't gotten one since Dr. Wright. But ah well, my guess is Stage.

Top Bottom