• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Gah I'm tempted to stay with Peach... but then I'm not quite sure about 3 "character" updates in one week. Atleast I got 1 point for Pit's FS even if not Peach >.<

Hmm, I'm going to be completely random and go with.... a Stage XD

Hmm... Friday > Stage > Metroid only because Metroid doesn't have a stage yet >.<

digifreak642

Smash Journeyman
It's stage vs. character, and I say Stage!

Which stage? (crud I have no idea)

I'm going to have to go with POKEMON STAGE because we haven't had one of those (except for in the trailers.)

Youko predicted Pokemon Music, and music has already appeared! So I go to the nearest update...

M.K

Level 55
Character----Princess Watermelon, Plum, Apricot, Apple, Grape, Pear, Lemon, Orange, Grapefruit, Mango, Uglyfruit, Coconut, or Tomato.

It just CAN'T be Princess Peach!

XD XD XD

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
ugh...i really don't wanna guess peach again....
my guess(unfortunately) is:
Character Peach (but I'm going on the record saying that if it isn't peach then it's gonna be a stage -Halberd)

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Ha! I was the only one that scored a point this update. Go me.

For Monday: Characters - Peach

Tanea

Smash Ace
PEACH-PEACH-PEACH-PEACH i can hear the crowd now so just give them what they want

oh ya this is for monday and everday until she is confirmed

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Blah even when I'm different for once and guessed a stage instead of Peach it's still wrong >.>

Monday just HAS to be a stage.

Monday > Stage > Metroid Themed

Top Bottom