• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

goodkid

Smash Lord
Monday-Stage

Peach will be impossible for Monday, Sakurai has pushed the character update for a reason. Next Thursday will be the character update, because everyone suspects one on Monday, and Sakurai always does the unexpected. I knew there was not going to be a character update, look what happened today.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Monday-Stage

Peach will be impossible for Monday, Sakurai has pushed the character update for a reason. Next Thursday will be the character update, because everyone suspects one on Monday, and Sakurai always does the unexpected. I knew there was not going to be a character update, look what happened today.
Ahh, but now everyone expects Sakurai to do the unexpected. Therefore, the truly unexpected thing would be to do something that everyone expects. And since Sakurai does what's unexpected...

Monday: Character update>Peach

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I think I'll stay with my stage guess.

Monday > Stage > Earthbound/Mother Theme

(I've never played the games so I wasn't sure which franchise name would be the more dominant one)

Revven

FrankerZ
Wow, two people guessing for Meta Knight? What makes you two so sure? =P

Anyway, I'm guessing a Stage update. We didn't get one last week, I think we will tomorrow.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Stage... I've been missing out a lot since I forgot about this since its in a different area.

But I just wanna say stage as a random guess.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Stage - Halberd. It is time!

@samusrules: Maybe I'm losing it, but I don't see your post with the AT guess. Friday guesses started with C_U_P's guess of falcon after 3:00 AM, and ended with mine at 1:50 AM. After that it was Jave's post the next day. Your post isn't in there. Maybe you thought you posted a guess but forgot?

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Ok that was TOTALLY an unexpected character o.o Only conern is it'll be a bit wierd having Pikachu all on his own now XD

Anyway Tuesday DEFINATELY has to be this...

Tuesday > Stage > Pokemon Theme (e.g. Pokemon Stadium or something)

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
Well, I was not expecting the Pokemon Trainer as a character at all, but hey, I still got a point :)

As for tomorrow, I'm going to go with the crowd on this one and say...

Stage> Pokemon Colosseum/Stadium (the Pokemon stage we've already seen)

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Stage - Halberd. It is time!

@samusrules: Maybe I'm losing it, but I don't see your post with the AT guess. Friday guesses started with C_U_P's guess of falcon after 3:00 AM, and ended with mine at 1:50 AM. After that it was Jave's post the next day. Your post isn't in there. Maybe you thought you posted a guess but forgot?
maybe i posted it the day before. if you didn't find it, i trust you.
i'll go with stage, pkmn stadium.

Top Bottom