• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

soaz

Smash Ace
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2 STAGE UPDATES IN ONE WEEK.WHY DO YOU MESS WITH OUR MINDS SAKURAI.Although theres nothing wrong with that:p.now i dont know what to think but ima go with pit final smash.

Hotshot672

Smash Cadet
I cant belive we got Two stages in one week. This confirms the system. im voting on Character> Metaknight. Sakurai is going to announce all the stuff we already saw int he trailers now.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Hey! The main page doesn't include the "Notices" update (ex. the 15 second presentation).

Also, do Assist trophies are part of Items?

If so, then my guess is Items - assist trophy.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Okay, not much time all.

Tonight will either be Pit's Final Smash or Metaknight...or a music....or another stage...
AH SAKURAI YOU CONFUSE ME SO!!!!

Character Metaknight!

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
well :p in my giant scientific post that was SUPPOSED to confirm metaknight......I DID predict there'd be 2 of the same update in a week....kinda....Einstien's saying it... :p

and yeah.....as every other one of my guesses,

Character Update: Metaknight

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Two stages in one week? Sakurai, what madness goes on inside that head of yours?

"Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!"

I will guess:

How to play> crawling.

EDIT: I made a stupid joke about Sakurai with a picture link that did not work. I edited the link this morning only to realize that it may have looked like I edited my prediction AFTER the update. I did not, but in the interests of fairness I ask that WHOAREYOU? disregard this prediction, even though I would have gotten a point. :(

I apologize for my stupidity....

Hotshot672

Smash Cadet
this is dumb to ask but what time does the site update/? 2:00? Everyoens going with item? om going to be different and say character- gannondorf

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
Does a Footstool Jump count as aerial?

Ah, whatever: I at least get a point, nonetheless.

I'm going to have to say the Friday update is the Assist Trophy of a particularly "OMGWTFBBQ" Charactor that could never be playable.

If I HAD to be more specific than that, I'd guess Captain Olimar.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
hmmm...for tomoro.....logically thinking, It will most likely be an item....

but because that little paranoid voice inside me will kill me If I miss it,

My official guess is Character Update: Metaknight

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Bluebomber is pulling away from the rest of the pack!

Logic dictates that this will probably be an item or music. Yet, if it's metaknight I will shoot myself in the foot.
I'm going to deviate from metaknight for this guess. No way Sakurai puts in 4 character updates in one week. At least I hope there is no way.

Official guess is a new item for Brawl, not Assist Trophy or pokeball.

Top Bottom